“I would recommend to my friends and family to enjoy the stay in Green Park.”

Green Park - Visakhapatnam
Ranked #4 of 80 Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Great hotel with best staffs.
it was good experience to stay in green park. Impressive staff, good room, great breakfast and excellent dinner. I never forget the excellent fulka roti of 'one upon a time'.

• Stayed: June 2014
GreenParkVizag, General Manager at Green Park - Visakhapatnam, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Mr. Nilesh,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to review your experience.

Service excellence with the urge to anticipate and comply with guest needs is what we believe in. I am happy to know that you got to experience the best of our hospitality.

I am grateful to you for your encouraging comments on each aspect of your stay with us. This is a big motivation for the team and encourages them to perform at the best of their capabilities!

We are proud to have you as an ambassador of GreenPark and look forward to welcome you back soon!

Namit Sinha

Write a ReviewReviews (1,090)

Reviewed 22 June 2014

In my first visit to Vizag, I was fortunate to chose my stay in GreenPark, Vizag and my entire family had only one word to say at the end of the trip ...'GreenPark was Superb' in all parameters of hospitality. Right from reception to every function in the hotel, every staff ensured our stay was comfortable. Great ambience, staff and food!!! I think, given the new developments in the new formed state of Andhra Pradesh, I am sure GreenPark, Vizag will become a most happening place!!! They should continue this good work and spread their wings in the upcoming hot centers of Vizag - Guntur, Vijayawada and Kakinada etc.,

Room Tip: Value for money
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank RajuMakam

Dear Mr. Raju,

Thank you for taking out your valuable time and for sharing your experience during your recent stay at the GreenPark, Vizag.

We are delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay and you were extremely happy with the hotel services and the facilities available. I have shared your feedback with my team and they were extremely happy to hear from you.

Your valuable comments always help to motivate our associates to offer even higher levels of excellence and we shall make every effort to continue to live up to your expectations in future as well.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Though I was in only for a day, the ambience proved to be great place for stay. Will definitely be back whenever I get a chance and also will ensure I suggest my friends and family as well. Keep up the wonderful service

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Srirag

Dear Mr. Srirag,

It is comments such as yours that motivate our associates to offer even higher levels of excellence and we shall make every effort to continue to live up to your expectations in future as well.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Regards,

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I am a frequent business traveller and always stay in Green Park. I like this hotel among all other hotels I stay in all the big cities in India. Be it reception, courtesy, personal help, cuisine, ambiance, room area and all other facilities extended by them at so affordable price !!

Sometime I think, how Green Park provides these at this price when other hotels of almost same stature charge almost double.

I suggest everyone to stay at least one night in the hotel to experience the DIFFERENCE !!!!!!!

Swarup

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SwarupKChakraborty

Dear Mr. Swarup,

Thank you for choosing GreenPark, Vizag for your stay and for a fantastic review.

I am delighted to know that every aspect of your experience was excellent. Warm welcome, delicious food and attentive service left a great impression on you. It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories of our guests.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Reviewed 7 June 2014

One of the best hotels in Visakhapatnam...Very hospitable staff..Nice rooms which are well equipped for the comfort of the customer.Excellent Food..Especially wide variety in Breakfast which is really sumptuous..The Entire Management are so very friendly and cooperative..an awesome place to stay..Opting for Green Park would be a ideal & Smart choice for any traveler..

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank yamuna6

Dear Ms. Yamuna,

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

had an amazing experience ..!!
the lobby was very huge n very beautiful..!!! room was spacious and full of amenities...!!!! staff were very friendly ....!!! room service was very quick ...!!! located in good area near to every thing ...!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Akshay S

Dear Mr. Akshay

Thanking you and assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Regards,

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Had a wonderful birthday party for mu wife at Tulips. The arrangement was excellent and the party was excellent. The food was authentic and tasty. The guests had a wonderful time. Thanks to the courteous staff the event was a great success.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends