“Average quality, good view, enough room space”
Review of Hotel Supreme

Hotel Supreme
Ranked #31 of 72 Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Reviewed 13 October 2011

Apart from star hotels rest of the hotels/guest houses in Vizag are very similar in quality - basic or just below in space, cleanliness, food & service. If you compare price vs quality then Supreme is better than most of the place along RK Beach. And don't expect star service if you are not ready to pay the price. Again during holiday season service quality goes down.
We had stayed for 2 + 2 days (Araku in between), had only breakfast and other meals outside. Ok place to spend the night if you are sight seeing the whole day.

Room Tip: Call & book in advance if you are looking for a specific room, like sea facing. Otherwise land u...
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 31 August 2011

The hotel has a good location. But the service was bad. The rooms are over priced and not maintained or cleaned properly. The laundry people killed my sleep when they

woke me up at 6.30 am in the morning asking for laundry. (Come one who wants to give laundry at 6.30 in the morning). Also the hotel seems to have weighed down

suspicions if you have a lady with you and behaves in an irritating way and poses certain "management rules". Not recommended if want to enjoy the beautiful vizag with

your friends.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2011

It was an average room as I reached there at night and had to leave early morning to Koraput (Orrisa) but the bedsheet was not at clean and it was ok kind of washed and even towel was bit old but they gave me about 7 toilet soaps. I ordered for mineral water at night and till morning there was no sign of bottle. So overall it was not nice for me.

Room Tip: Better to avoid this place if you have a higher budget above 2k for night
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Kaprocks49
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Not worth booking thru' online, bad maintenance, worst service, very old furniture and it stinks in the executive class.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank GSREDDY
Reviewed 1 July 2011

I had seen the reviews of this hotel on various sites and all were discouraging but I wanted a sea view room which available only at this hotel so I booked it for 2 nights and 3 days.

Firstly, they refused to give me a corporate discount and just offered me a regular discount and straight away said take it or leave it which was surprising to me as I have heard Customer is King. Secondly, the room they gave me had dirty sheets and as soon as the room boy switched on the A/C,it felt like a turbine engine was switched on due to the noise it made. The room was cramped, furniture old and one of the windows did not close completely. The bathroom was dirty and so were the towels.

The only consolation about the room was across the road view of the sea which cooled me down a bit.

The location of this Hotel is good for those looking to spend a lot of time close to the beach or main city. There are restaurants and places to visit within the 5 km radius and buses plying from right outside the hotel. As such, there were no amenities in the room.

The best part about the room was its view and everything else was a big turn off for me. I had hired a Taxi from the Hotel and the whole experience was horrible. The Taxi came in early for which the Hotel asked extra money. The Taxi driver did not inform me in advance about a place which attracted extra charge and was only told about it upon reaching the Hotel. For every issue/complaint, the only answer Staff had was that "You have to pay" and/or "You have to do this". Courtesy was unheard of in this Hotel. While checking out, it took them 30 min to get my luggage from my room to the reception. There were several arguments I had with the Hotel staff and observed other Hotel guests complaining about something or the other.

The food quality was not satisfactory, every time it took time for them to prepare a meal, most of the items were not available and many a times I was told "Not Possible". I placed orders which were delivered to the room in 45 min which was too long a time to prepare Dosa.

Room Tip: Only for those crazy about Sea View
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank gaurav06in
Reviewed 9 June 2011

I visited here for the purpose of examination. There service is very terrible. Out of my total stay of five days, I have ordered food to there room service at 9:00P.M. Over phone , i followed up but there were no response at all. at 11:00 P.M. finally they told there were no order from your room. when it happened second time at night on the second day, I have shouted on them. Next day morning there manager came and asked me to checked out immediately. Although he was not even any kind of feeling for not providing me any service. Never stay there, there attitude is horrible rude. No sign of service.

I have checked in at 11:00 AM. On the date of checking out , The Manager called me at 9:50 AM. and had confrontation with me till 11:20 AM. And compelled me to checked out from the hotel and charged one full day charge for 20 minutes extra stay, he told me if you are not give the extra charge , I know very well how to handle the case.

Never stay there. It is a horrible eperiance on my part.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank arunabha_pyne
Reviewed 7 March 2011

we visited visag in august 10 n we stayed in this hotel.it was a nice n lovely experience.we stayed in this hotel for five days.restuarant downstairs was awesum n the food was very nice.the boys were very friendly n co operative.room service was good.rooms were clean n tidy n they provide excellent sea view........we had a comfortable n luxurious stay a the hotel.location is good...coffee,dosa n all the chicken preparations were really delicious

mr. n mrs. prateek