“Honeymoon !”

Sai Priya Beach Resort
Ranked #33 of 80 Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Reviewed 23 November 2012

This place should be on every honeymooners list for sure. It makes me to look at the photos again, as this place now has a place in my heart. I visited this place with my friend in 2011 dec as we wanted to choose a get away honeymoon place after my marriage. It was definitely that. After my marriage this year, i took the honeymoon package at this resort. The location of this resort was excellent, and the staff were so friendly, they took care of every small detail.
The room and view was beautiful and this was the best beach resort I have ever stayed in. Above all the private table they arranged for us on the lawn for dinner was fabulous. Food was wonderful.
Thank you so much for making everything special for my vacation!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank srivatsav k

Reviewed 6 November 2012

The property is good and maintained excellently; on the beach. Rooms are clean and spacious. Service personnels are well beheaved. Swiming pool is in good condition........Foods are expensive. Front office manager is good but we faced some problem to get the delux room on the arrival day even after so many follow up before reaching the property.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank TravelSakKolkata
Reviewed 4 November 2012

The property has a very nice location! The pool with the slide is like almost on the beach.

Very friendly check-in staff. They managed to upgrade to a sea view room when requested. The hotel is very clean and well maintained.The sliding pool was great at the beach, even the beach itself is also very nice and clean with less people. food was good too.
In conclusion, this is a nice property and great staff.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank nazeerali
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I and my family really enjoyed the beach view while walking and jumped into the sea.if u or someone really want to go to Sai Priya resort you must see the beach .if you come to food and service it's really good.value is great that they give that's all I can talk about value.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Gayathri10
Reviewed 17 October 2012

We recently returned from 5 nights stay from this resort. We were celebrating our 6th anniversary.We were booked into a Deluxe room and i absolutely loved it. Though the hotel looked pretty full to me it never felt crowded at the beach or pool.
They provided a complimentary Breakfast - the best in years i had. Good food. Eating outside at the beach view restaurant was a great feeling.
Definitely a nice resort and I would recommend it to everyone!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Stayed for a day in Sai Priya beach resort. Loved the stay. The service was good, location - better. The food in the resort's restaurant was good. You will enjoy the food and ambiance there, but few items are overpriced. The resort has a private beach, where you can enjoy more.You won't find any local people at the beach. Also, we requested and extended our check out time till 8.30 pm, which seldom resort agree, else would have had to pay for 2 days. Will surely recommend this resort, especially if you got time to spend leisurely..

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank rjv2dlv
Reviewed 16 September 2012

I have been travelling extensively and I had forgotten how nice a beach resort can be. I really relaxed and enjoyed the uninterrupted time with my family. The weather was perfect during our stay. The service was good and everyone was so friendly and accommodating. The food was amazing. The night fire was arranaged upon request, and we enjoyed our dinner under the stars, by the camp fire. The travellers that we spoke with were returning guests or were there based on recommendation.The rooms were clean and kept clean for our entire stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family