“Superb”

Dining options: Reservations
Muzaffarpur, India
“Superb”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Its a restaurant promoted by cricket legend kapil dev.Its location is perfect, near dak bunglow crossing which is said as heart of patna.Has pay and park so not much problem searching for parking which is a daily affair in patna now.Ambience is good with many photografs of the legend, kapil deo.Staffs are very cortious, infact didnt find better any where else in patna.Food is superb, taste authentic, once tried thai food and it was nearly same what I had during my thailand visit.But as every good things come at a price, its little bit expencive.Got a seperate bar/lounge too in back side.Over I rank it as no 1 restaurant in patna, can be enjoyed with family or friends.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Rahul2604

New Delhi, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the best restaurant in town.”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

The restaurant has great ambiance and atmosphere.. The staff are friendly and it's location is good.. The Food is good and its not very costly as well....all the cuisines are up to the mark... i bet u once go thr..u will end up licking ur fingers.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank karan280
Thoiry, France
“Good restaurant living off its owner's name”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I was taken here by my hosts during a work visit to Patna. The food was very good, but I didn't notice anything particularly unusual. The service was fine, and I found the decor fine too. I didn't see the bill so can't comment on the price. But I would be happy to come again.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank MuddyWalks
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Class Restaurant Unclassified service”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

When I first heard of Kapil's eleven, I was thrilled to have it in Patna. Went there with great expectations. Not that the food was bad but you get the same at many other places. The dishes were named exactly as in any other restaurant and so were served the same way. Kapil's eleven needs to have a superior management and much better food.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Ankit S
patna
“Always gives you a reason to return”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

on a rainy day recently when i decided to have lunch at elevens with my aunt the first hurdle we faced was the stairs,slippery and steep.suddenly a person came rushing to us and offered my old aunt assistance in taking the stairs and took his hand..touched by his effort we thanks him and seated on a table for six.appetizer chicken drumstick was gr8 followed by the mains Dhaulagiri chicken and mumtaji naan .amazed to see Thai and Pakistani food also in the menu.service was gr8.food superb.needs renovation..and yes the guy who helped my aunt.. came to our table twice to inquire about the food.he introduced himself as Rajan' manager' of that place. after the meal he accompanied us to the lounge section.i must say it was beautiful. big screen, quite spacious and very soothing lights.will be back soon.

• Visited August 2013