“Remembrable stay in Chandigarh and Hotel City Plaza.”
Review of Hotel City Plaza 7

Hotel City Plaza 7
Ranked #52 of 100 Hotels in Chandigarh
Moga, Punjab, India
“Remembrable stay in Chandigarh and Hotel City Plaza.”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

My first stay in Chandigarh and Hotel City Plaza and it was a very good experience staying there. I along with my colleague stayed there and we were very much concerned about our safety and we forgot about it upon entering the hotel. Thanks to the Staff for making our stay a good one as they were very polite well behaved and helpful. Room service was good. Room was clean and food was tasty. All in all a nice experience staying in this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I always stay in this hotel whenever i visit chandigarh and always obliged by well behaved staff. Atmosphere of the hotel is really good. Hotel is neat and clean. Rooms are spacious and have all the basic amenities. Service is also good and food is tasty . Staff is very attentive and very helpful all the times. Overall its always a good experience staying in Hotel city Plaza.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Its the only Hotel situated in sector 7 chandigarh with all the amenities. Room size was upto the mark and cleanliness too. Staff looks after the guests very well. They provided spotless linens & towels. Hotel is conveniently located on main road madhya marg. Food was also tasty. Looking forward to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 11 August 2014

When we went in the hotel it was really pathetic.
1. un-clean bedsheets
2. I have seen different room on website and they provided different rooms.

3.Service Are tooo poor.
4.I m 28 years old and in my entire life I have never ate patatic shahi paneer.
And amaging thing they said this is the acctual shahi paneer...hahahaha.
Room tariff is so high according to service and room amenities.in worth rs 800 to 1000 you will get this types of room.

Furniture and bed are very old and discomfortable.you cannt imagine a good sound sleep.

Very disappointed.
I would never recommend to any one.

• Stayed August 2014

Travellers are raving about these Chandigarh hotels

Sultanpur, India
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Stay in Hotel city plaza was a nice one. I must stay the best part of the hotel is Well Behaved Staff. A neat and clean hotel with quick room service and prompt response to every call. food was also good. Location is also good (center of chandigarh). It was a nice experience and worth the price we paid for our stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Nainital, India
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Hotel City Plaza 7 situated in sector 7 Chandigarh was recommended to me by my best friend. I had to stay for 2 days and was looking for a good hotel and that has to suit my budget. I called directly and gave the reference of my best friend and they immediately booked a room and i really appreciate that becoz i had to check-in late night and didnt want to roam around the city searching for a room with my partner. When we were about to reach in about 5-10 mins they called us and also guided us to reach the hotel. The best part was that i think they put on the Air-conditioner after that call and as i entered the room it was cool and thanks to the humble staff for that. Room was cleaned and spacious. After that we had dinner which was tasty and excellent. Linens and towels provided were fresh. Next day we went out for sight-seeing and when we returned our room looked like a new room and a fresh one and i really liked it. It just flet like home and thanks alot to the whole staff for a homely stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank babluchandola
Himachal Pradesh, India
Reviewed 18 July 2014

As admissions were going on in full swing in Chandigarh, so we booked hotel city Plaza 7 looking at the reviews on tripadvisor and really its worth staying in this Hotel. Every review which we have read was true. Hotel was clean, environment was good, food was tasty and you dont have to go out searching for a good restaurant. Staff was polite and attentive and location was perfect for us to stay there. We will stay here again and will also recommend to my friends and relatives.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family