“Excellent experience”

Ranked #60 of 98 Hotels in Chandigarh
New Delhi, India
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Excellent place to stay. Excellent service & staff, within no time we are in the room special thanks to Mr. Surjit (FOA).... Exceptional food quality........... value for money. Situated in the heart of the city.....easily located. Enjoyed my stay at Hotel Antheia. Thanx for making my trip memorable...........

Jayant,
Delhi

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Jayant2013
hotelAntheia, General Manager at Hotel Antheia, responded to this review, 1 February 2017
Dear Guest, thank you so much for writing a review after your stay at our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we could exceed your expectation. We will pass on your nice words to our staff. Looking forward to welcome you soon again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I've been staying in this hotel quite often. The rooms are quite OK and are good for short stays. The food needs improvement. Price is OK. The options in breakfast are often limited. Notwithstanding, the location is really wonderful and is best for all purposes.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank advabhishek
Thank you so much for writing a review after your stay at our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we could exceed your expectation. We will pass on your nice words to our staff. Looking forward to welcome you soon again.
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Earlier this month I had stayed at this hotel along with my other colleagues as we were in the city for some official work...our check in was smooth nd within seconds we were in our rooms....the rooms are great looking as I was told that they have been newly renovated which included big screen LCD tvs and new linen and wallpapers etc....to add to our comfort we had free wifi internet as we had to send nd receive important emails.....food was grt as d inhouse restaurant sweet peppers had a wide array of dishes.....all in all a grt experience. ...5 stars from my side....

• Stayed January 2013
3 Thank Dghs
It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your recent experience with us. I am glad that my team could make your stay comfortable. It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and I hope you will give us more chances to be of service to you in the near future. We look forward to welcoming you soon again.
Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I had my stay in this lovely hotel. Good location, close to shops and restaurants. Nice decor and comfortable rooms, not very big but enough space. I had breakfast in the morning at the hotel's restaurant (Pepper Restaurant). Music was playing quietly and it was very relaxing. Good choice of food, all cooked fresh. Reception person are very kind and really helpful . All services are at the top . The wifi facility is really awesome. The General Manager, Mr. S. P. Mann is very nice n have very pleasant personality. Services are excellent!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank prabhsembhi
Dear Guest Thank you for the feedback and constructive comments.It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your recent experience with us.The entire staff and I thank you for being our valued patron and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.
Ambala, India
Reviewed 5 January 2013

I stayed with my family in December. The stay was very comfortable and good room service.The food was excellent specialty Chinese. The staff was very courtiuos. This was my 5th visit in the hotel, but this time I found the rooms in new look.

Gulati

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Sham G
Delhi
Reviewed 24 December 2012

Last week i booked a room through makemytrip.com and wen i actually reached here and saw the hotel, it was much upto or can say exceeded my expectations....the staff treated us very nicely especially their manager Mr Navin who made us felt just like a home away from home...he guided as in all proper way to where to go around in the city and even booked a cab for us and when we came back tired, to our surprise he arrange for our dinner inside our room... I cant say about the odds other people have written in the review but for me its a Destination Hotel when ever i will visit Chandigarh again...Thanks Hotel Antheia

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank esspeemann
Valais
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Room confortable by indian strandarts, but noisy air conditionning, particularly when the compressor switches on et off, so don't expect sleeping without efficient ear-plugs. Very dirty windows covered by manure from the pigeons who also elected this hotel for they (long) stay.

Clean room but dirty common areas (bar, restaurant) with worn out furniture that was probabley never cleaned since its purchase.

Avoid the restaurant, where I got my only ( and severe) food intoxication in India (total cumulated stays > 4 months, eating frequently in very basic places). We were the only customers, potatoes were rotted, and the output is definitely insufficient to warranty the freshness of the ingredients, although it charges about the double of the usual price. There is a kind of self-service restaurant 2 blocks behind the hotel, which is definitely a far better value.

To note that the hotel insisted in charging me my meal although is was only poisoning and let me lose and suffer one full day because of illness

Nothing useful aroud like shops, cyber-cafe, or bars. There are definitely beter places to stay in Chandigarh.

Room Tip: chose another hotel