“Value For Money”

Ranked #6 of 107 Hotels in Chandigarh
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Nice property. Value for the bucks you pay. Can do better with - Noise reduction in the walkway, increasing number of TV channels (Ten Sports, English news- Business & General) & better management at the counter for check out.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,342)

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I stayed with Lemon tree Chandigarh i guess may be second time.

my experience last time was good and this time i could say better than last time.

the staff, the gesture of staff, willingness to help is really appreciable.

the rooms are good and maintained nicely.

most appreciated was the quite atmosphere during night time .... very important to have good and sound sleep in night.

food quality is also good and time to serve was quite ok.

only thing to mention that accessories in toliet should be kept in toilet and not that guest should ask for it then you supply.

if guest stays at hotel ... it is expected that shaving kit, tooth brush kit etc is provided in room ..... it is not h=that guest should ask and wait for it to be delivered.

rest experience is all OK.

Room Tip: all rooms are good and sound proof
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank saso1310
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh. We are delighted to know you had a refreshing stay with us.

Re bathroom essentials, like all international 3 to 4 star hotels in our category, we place all standard amenities in all our rooms based on occupancy. As a mid-scale chain, our philosophy is to deliver highly affordable prices and we choose amenities and services that are required by most guests. For all additional amenities like dental kits, shaving kit, etc and special requests our Front Desk will be happy to provide them to you on request so as to help make your stay refreshing and comfortable.

We look forward to all your future visits. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.cd@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Shubanshu Sharma
Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

They stay was good, but food quality and taste was pathetic, and was nkt worth as far as money value is concern.This was my 5th visit,  and always satisified with serivice of lemon tree staff but this time buffet  breakfast and dinner both was pathetic. And didnt wish to pay for dinener buffet but did because it used your serivces.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Food experience: we are sorry you did not enjoy the food during your stay. We are constantly working on improving the quality and variety of our food and experimenting with new menus, based on the feedback given by our guests. Your observations will only help us get better.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.cd@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Shubanshu Sharma
Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Now Lemon Tree can really boast of innovation in the hospitality industry. These guys offer top quality facilities and clenliness at not so expensive price points. They have a small swimming pool on the 5th floor. I got an upgrade on arrival as soon as I asked for an extra bed. The people are very helpful and desrve some praise, they also suggest some places to go and stuff. And the lemon fragrence is just awsome and consistent throughout

Room Tip: Rooms with the view of the mall will work best else all rooms should be the same.
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I have stayed for two nights in the hotel and had a great experience for stay as well as food, the hotel staffs are really very co-operative and helpful. Room quality was very good also. I enjoyed with my family.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I really enjoyed the time spent here with my family, Mr.Naman was at the front desk who assisted and guided us throughout while we were there, he was very courteous and willing to help!
Keep up the Good work Lemon tree Group, you will go places with people like him!

Best Regards!

Room Tip: Try to take Executive Room as it has King Size bed and the room size is a little bigger than the Bas...
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Hi I really enjoyed my trip here . Basically person who have to leave in a hotel for couple of months . He want the hotel management should respond as a family member. And lemon tree chandigarh proved it.
I want to say a very special thanks to sunil and veena . Both of the staff are dam close to me.
I request to the management team to look forward for these kind of potential staff. Staff like these make a good impression in front of your guests.
I my self really gonna miss you guys for next 20 days. As I will be back on 4th dec to stay here again for couple of months.

My all best wishes are with your hotel team to make it the no 1 hotel in terms of service and customer satisfaction.

Kartik jain room no 303.