“Amazing Stay!”

Ranked #10 of 100 Hotels in Chandigarh
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Amazing Stay!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I stayed in this hotel with my husband and kid. It is nicely located near the famous Sector 17 market, and we received a very warm welcome in the hotel. Our room was situated on the 3rd floor and was both neat & spacious. The breakfast buffet had a decent spread, but the South Indian food (specially Dosa) was little bland and required seasoning. The service was occasionally slow. Overall, a memorable stay and I would love to stay in this hotel again when I visit Chandigarh.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Gaurav T, General Manager at James Hotel, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Ms. Gurpreet,

Namaste!

I would like to thank you for your time spent in sharing your experience at Park Plaza Chandigarh. I have noted your observations regarding the service levels at the restaurant which will definitely be taken up with all concerned. We look forward to welcome you back at the hotel.

Gaurav Taneja

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (178)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Stayed at the Park Plaza during a recent business trip to the city. The hotel is centrally located (in sector 17A) and is close to local markets. The food is decent and the rooms are quite good. Would definitely recommend the place for a short stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Gaurav T, General Manager at James Hotel, responded to this review, 3 July 2014

Namaste!

Thank you for choosing Park Plaza Chandigarh as your preferred hotel for stay at Chandigarh. I shall definitely share this motivating feedback with my team and I look forward to welcome you back at the hotel.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Centrally located, walking distance from Sec 17 market, one of the buzz place of chandigarh. new property with good rooms. If coming with expectation of having good food its not the place to be. Even punjabi delicacies were below average. Stay here and eat at any of the food joint at Sec 17 market.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Gaurav T, General Manager at James Hotel, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Dear Mr.Maheshwari,

Namaste!

I would like to thank you for choosing Park Plaza Chandigarh as your preferred hotel for stay at Chandigarh. I have taken note of the constructive feedback about food quality at the hotel. I assure you that same will be addressed personally by me with the Executive Chef. We shall definitely look into the same closely. Look forward to welcome you back at the hotel.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is in the mid of the city and at a very beautiful location the staff is very helpful. The room sizes are also very good especially the rose garden facing. breakfast is average not much of options for a vegetarian.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Mr.Aman,

Namaste!

I would like to thank you for your time spent in sharing your valuable feedback on trip advisor. I understand that hotel exceeded your expectations in terms of location and guest rooms. Though I shall personally work with my Executive Chef to focus more on vegetarian options on the buffet. We look forward to welcome you back at Park Plaza Chandigarh.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Everything except d indi spice restaurant service ..I thoroughly enjoyed d stay at park plaza.would love to visit again ..thx..I hope d service gets better at the restaurant though ..it was a poor n slow service given even after complaining twice while we were there for dinner..

• Stayed June 2014

Namaste!

I would like to thank you for choosing Park Plaza Chandigarh as your preferred hotel for stay at Chandigarh. I am glad that hotel exceeded your expectations though the Indian restaurant had shortfalls. I apologize for the inconvenience caused and hope that this isolate incident should not change your impression about Indi Spice. We look forward to welcome you back at the hotel.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Our stay was HORRIBLE there. The staff is not at all friendly. Rest of the Club Carlson hotels are so good but this is the worst hotel i have ever seen. There were bugs in the bedroom. Bathroom doesn't have all the necessity things needed. Pool was under construction. We went for buffet there were not even napkins on the table. I must say spending 10,000 inr on one room was not worth. We regret it and will never ever go to PARK PLAZA hotel ever. Staff is toooo bad and have no records of earlier visits

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ishita009
Gaurav T, General Manager at James Hotel, responded to this review, 19 June 2014

Namaste!

I would like to thank you for your precious time spent in sharing constructive feedback regarding your stay at Park Plaza Chandigarh. I assure you that I would personally look into the challenges highlighted in the detailed feedback. Kindly note that our pool is now operational and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. I hope that this isolate experience should not change your impression about Park Plaza Chandigarh. I look forward to welcome you back at the hotel in person and request you to reach me directly on gmppc@sarovarhotels.com. Once again please accept my sincere apologies.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I stayed their in the month of May, had a great experience. As good as the city of Chandigarh. The hotel is centrally located, breakfast spread is very good both in variety and taste.Rooms are spacious and quite contemporary.
But what will really make me come back to this hotel is the staff would like to mention about the duty manager vishal who was very kind and helpful,would also like to mention about a girl who was also very helpful (forgot her name)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Gaurav T, General Manager at James Hotel, responded to this review, 17 June 2014

Namaste!

I would like to thank you for choosing Park Plaza Chandigarh as your preferred hotel for stay at Chandigarh. I shall definitely share your motivating feedback Vishal and all team members. It would be my pleasure to welcome you back at the hotel in person.