“MUST TRY”

Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I had dinner along with a friend.The restaurant has an excellent ambience,hospitality and menu.I would like to especially recommend 2 snacks--hakka potato and crispy corn pepper. The services are good and waiters are exceptionally good.The cost is about Rs 1500 per person without alcoholic drinks.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

Went to the place while i was waitin for my cab. Really liked the ambience and variey of drinks. For wine lovers, they serve wine cocktails and cocktails based on all drinks(though I am non alcoholic, I was impressd)

Reviewed 23 April 2013

Everyone around me answers Mainland China when comes any question about Chinese food,
But I would rate Noodle Bar equal, if not more than its neighbour chinese rest.
I've been here about 5-6 times now, be it a simple dish like noodles or something else. I simply loved each of it! And remembering each last time, I'm drawn here again.
Their staff is undoubtedly One of the best in Chandigarh.
Prices are definitely not on the higher side, Quantity is good, Ambiance is good to!

Reviewed 11 December 2012 via mobile

I had a good lounge experience on saturday in zinc where you can order drinks and food from noodle bar. Good Music!! Must Checkout

Reviewed 3 November 2012 via mobile

You will find the best Chinese along with best drinks!!
Must have Thread Paneer, Crispy Vegetables in Shezwan Sauce for spicy people, Pattaya Fish along with some Black Pepper Flat Noodles in Main Course and dont forget to end your meal with Sizzling Brownie Sundae.