“Great food!!!”

Ranked #276 of 1,534 Restaurants in Chandigarh
Price range: US$16 - US$23
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Punjabi and Chinese cuisines have their distinct flavour and loyal aficionados the world over. We have created and improvised upon the use of ingredients of the two gourmet genres to create concoctions that have a fused aroma and taste. The immaculate and meticulous staff leaves no effort undone to make your fine dining experience a memorable one.
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We had a great time dining here. The food is excellent. It is really fresh and tastes awesome. The staff is very friendly and efficient. My recommendation would be chicken tai-pai and paanwali rasmalai, it is delicious. Would definitely keep going back as the food here is simply the best!!!

Reviewed 2 August 2013

i had chilly garlic noodle that was excellent, service staff was well mannered, ganesh was very cooperative

Reviewed 13 April 2013

We tried Chinese and Indian food here and it was par excellence. The Chicken Burrani made by the humble chef Mr. Ramesh Dutt was a discovery. I might just make another trip to Chandigarh, just to have the Chicken Burrani here!

Reviewed 24 December 2012

As a foreigner, living in Chandigarh for more than 1 year, I have tried various places here. But, surprisingly, I could never be sure what to recommend whenever I have been asked by my friends about a great place to eat and enjoy. Finally, after an immense pleasure of visiting Punchin, I have no doubt what to reply:) I am a big fan of Indian cuisine Dishes to die for are chicken biryani and grilled fish!!! Beautiful, healthy and unforgettable food. Now in our friends circle have this definition of a kind of food we usually want to eat "Make it like they do it at Punchin".

2  Thank yuliakindia
Reviewed 15 December 2012

Dined at Punchin a few times and every time was better than the last. Tried both Indian and Chinese and both are excellent. Best butter chicken in town and must try the honey chilli fish it is one of the best I have ever had anywhere in the world.

2  Thank ASINGH777