“Same ole- Same ole”

Dining options: After-hours
Aubrey, Texas
“Same ole- Same ole”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

If you have been to one Chili’s you have seen them all. There was nothing different, or special about this Chili’s location, same menu, and same decor- yawn. Food was fine, but nothing amazing. Had great company- that is what made it!

Visited August 2014

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“The Usual”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Ate here while visiting family in Alamo, mostly since there is a lack of places to eat there. Place was not busy for a Saturday, but must have been scheduled badly or someone called in, since it took awhile to be seated and then there was one waitress working the whole bar area. I felt bad for her because she was obviously working hard to help everyone and it wasn't her fault that she was alone but that meant it took longer to get refills etc. I made the mistake of ordering some of the new mexican food menu they have been advertising. Big mistake on my part, i got crispy tacos and rice and the rice was just plain with no seasoning and a few kernels of corn in it. The tacos on the menu said that they were dusted in mexican spices but it was more like seasoned salt. There was so much on the shells, it literally made me cough it was so salty. And I am a self described salt-a-holic who salts fast food fries and even ketchup so it was reallllly bad to make me not like it. Then the chicken inside them was way over seasoned as well, with spices and more seasoned salt. And I was pretty sure that menu said there was supposed to be salsa and avocado on the sides and they were nowhere to be found. It was definitely not authentic Mexican which is somewhat expected for a chain restaurant like this but just not good at all. I guess they think they have to over season everything to compensate. Other than that, it was clean and food came out in a decent time. Pretty much nothing to rave about.

• Visited July 2014
“Food ok”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We ate here because it was close to our hotel, I'm not a fan of Chilis in the first place so I didn't like my country fried steak, it was tough but it was my fault I asked for it we'll done, the corn on cob is goid though. Hubby got shrimp tacos and he liked them, best thing about this restaurant if Very Friendly staff !

Mexico, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The food was good especially the kids menu! We had a very picky eater with us and he was delighted to find things he liked to eat. The gaming console at the table was a hit.

Visited July 2014
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“Great Plan B”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Came back late from a day trip and got a bunch of appetizers for dinner. Service was good and pretty quick considering how busy they were. The staff was very helpful and friendly.

Visited July 2014