“Awesome stay!”

Austin, Texas
“Awesome stay!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Very Clean; Very friendly staff, Very Comfortable beds;
Our family spent a night here recently; we checked in after visiting nearby White Sands National Monument; The front desk staff was very friendly; The Italian Restaurant (John Carino's) was very convenient and nice.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank iTravel_Austin_TX
Tuan I, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Alamogordo, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
We are so pleased you had a great time. It's always good when we hear we made our guests happy. Thank you so much for your review. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

The next time you are in Alamogordo, we hope you choose Fairfield Inn & Suites again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Bossier City
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I had to take a business trip to Alamogordo New Mexico, someplace I have never been. I picked the Fairfield Inn since I have stayed in many at different locations. This place was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and well decorated. The room was very nice my only dislike was I had a chair which was located next to a wall. The chair was comfortable but in an awkward location in the room and with no footstool it was not a comfortable place to sit and watch TV. I would have preferred a couch for better comfort. The bed was very comfortable I slept like a baby every night. I had a problem with the a/c the first night but when I mentioned it at the front desk the attendant came right up and fixed the issue. When I return to Alamogordo I will stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites Alamogordo. We are so happy you had a great stay. The next time you are in the area, we will be sure to book you in one of our Executive King rooms which features a King bed and a pull-out sofa. It's one of our most popular room types.

We appreciate that you took the time to make a review. It's our honor to serve you and provide a satisfying experience. Come back to see us!
South Pole
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Enjoyed the amenities that are typical for a Fairfield Inn. This location was up to par for the standards. It is closely located to a nice italian restaurant and also close to the highways and main street with many other dining options.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your comments. We really appreciate the feedback. We always like to hear when we have done a good job and fulfilled our promise to give you the kind of service that will make you want to return.

The next time you are in Alamogordo, it will be our pleasure to serve you!
Portland, OR
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My wife and I spent a night here recently, after visiting nearby White Sands National Monument and driving the Billy the Kid Scenic Byway. The hotel was clean and comfortable and convenient to the sights we wanted to see. Also, there is a very nice Italian restaurant nextdoor, which I have reveiewed separately.

We had spent the previous night at a Hampton Inn in Las Cruces. The Fairfield Inn was a little cheaper, but our bedroom and bathroom were a little smaller and not quite as nice as what we had at the Hampton. The complementary breakfasts at both hotels were similar. One negative about the breakfast at the Fairfield is that, on the morning we were there, the TV in the breakfast room was blaring. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay at the Fairfield Inn and would recommend it to others visiting Alamogordo.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Bluebirds277
Thank you so much for your review. We are always excited to get good feedback about our hotel. We are also pleased we were able to fulfill our promise of giving you a room that is fresh, clean and reflects the highest quality standards.

It's great to know you had a nice time while visiting our area. We hope to have to pleasure of your staying with us the next time you are here. Thanks for choosing Fairfield Inn & Suites!
Arlington, Texas
Reviewed 14 June 2014

It is refreshing, nice subtle elegance and comfort. Nothing less than what one would expect from a Marriott. It is a fresh breath of air in the harsh desert landscape.I would recommend it without hesitation.

Room Tip: If you travel with kids choose the two double bed room not the king size bed with sleeper sofa and d...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank nostoppin
Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to play a part in your having a great experience while you were in our area. Maybe the next time you are in the area you can try out the Space Museum!

We appreciate your feedback. it was our distinct pleasure to serve you.
Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed 29 May 2014

It was just a stopover for us because the town has nothing to offer. Got Kentucky Fried Chicken and took it back to the hotel. White Sands National Monument is the attraction nearby and well worth the visit. The Fairfield Inn was very nice and clean and comfortable with a good breakfast. Would recommend it

Room Tip: Top floor is always best except for getting the elevator
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank saltysweets
Angie M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Alamogordo, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed White Sands National Monument. Please come back and see us during your next trip.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This hotel was just what we needed....perfect room size and the bed was uber soft and comfy.
My sister and I stayed here for 2 nights. We were visiting White Sands National monument.
The room was great, the bed was so comfortable and the free breakfast was great!!!!
The only con was that we had a very heavy walker above us.
I would still stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Donna M
Thank you for staying with us. Our beds get such great reviews and I am glad you were able to enjoy them! Depending on availability, we can always place you on a high floor. We look forward to seeing you again.