“Just say NO”

Motel 6 Alamogordo
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Alamogordo
“Just say NO”
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

Enough drunks and shady people here felt like i was at work and I've woked at a jail for almost 20 years. Should have know something was up when i asked the lady at the front desk if she needed my lic. plate number and she said no the Sheriffs dept just runs the plates and the only reason they would need it is if something happened to your car. 5 min after check in i heard glass breaking. There was so much noise i couldnt sleep sounded like cars were driving through my room. But when the trash truck came and made all kinds of noise i just laughted got up showered and left. couldnt wait till morning to come.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank digetsdad

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Korean first
El Paso, Texas, United States
Reviewed 14 December 2013

There is no truck parking.... Floors are wood.... A/c looks like its in its las leg and no bathtub.....price is ok.... Good location.... Not close to convenience store....should have a ten percent discount at chills not ihop......we went there to relax... Heard nothing but car doors slamming all night long....

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank ladyluck755
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Alamogordo, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Dear Ladyluck755, Thank you for sharing your review. We apologize for the unpleasant stay
you had as a result of the noise issues you experienced. These conditions are
not consistent with Motel 6 standards for quality, and we encourage you to contact our
Guest Relations Department so they can have a record of your experience to help us
provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Travellers are raving about these Alamogordo hotels

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Traveling alone and need a quiet and clean room I took a chance and so far so good. The room was a great price for a overnight stay. The overall room seemed clean but bed was itchy. The front desk clerk was very friendly. I would stay again.

Room Tip: If traveling alone request room 266. It faces the office and other hotels.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Little Valley
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I have spend alot of time traveling and arrived in Alamogordo. We needed a pet friendly, kid friendly place while visiting the area. The employees here are friendly. My room was clean. The rooms are affordable. The front desk accomodated all my questions about the area referring to attractions in the area, and descent restaurants surrounding the motel. Upon checking in I proceeding to a clean room after spending hours on the road. I will definately stay here in the future when I go to see the surrounding area. You guys are awesome.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Alamogordo, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
WiliamX2224lW, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again soon.
Eureka, California
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The room was comfortable enough and the price was right BUT when I pulled out the end table to plug in my charger it was apparent that it had not been pulled out by the cleaning staff in quite some time. When I looked closely it was also apparent that the cleaning staff do not vacuum under the furniture or in the corners either. Such negligence makes one wonder how clean the other areas of the room are as well. I don't think I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Dub1955
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Alamogordo, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Dear Dub1935,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. The housekeeping conditions you encountered are not consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6, and we sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay. Please kindly contact our Guest Relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide you and our other guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.
Hereford, AZ
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My husband and I stayed here over Labor day weekend on our way to Roswell. The front desk clerk erroneously gave us a dirty room, but they were able to change that quickly for a cleaner room a few doors down from the office. While the room itself was standard fare, we were able to walk to several restaurants from our hotel. We didn't use the pool that night as we were out late. The lobby coffee in the morning was quite good.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Vero Beach, Florida
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I paid about $45 for one night. Free (albeit slow) internet access in the lobby. Fifteen minutes away from the White Sands Visitors' Center. Room receipt entitles you to a 10% discount at nearby IHOP. Also a Taco Bell within walking distance. Room was clean, the AC worked, and it had a fridge. That checks all my boxes...

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo