“Dinner”

Bossier City
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This place is right outside the hotel. We stopped in for a dinner and the service quick and the food was good. They had a good selection to choose from and the price was not bad.

Dallas, Texas
“Mushrooms”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Came during happy hour and was excited to hear that Stella was included. Bread and oil dip served was great and plentiful. I had the mushrooms and really enjoyed them- filled me right up along with a side salad. They did not overdress the salad which I appreciated. Friendly staff and clean restrooms.

Portland, OR
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My wife and I recently spent the night in Alamogordo, while enjoying a return visit to New Mexico. We really didn't have plans for dinner, when we arrived at our hotel hot and tired from a long day of sightseeing. We noticed Carino's Italian Restaurant next to our hotel and decided to give it a try. We were pleasantly surprised, as it wasn't ranked very high on TripAdvisor.

We split a caesar salad, which was very large, but the dressing was very light for our tastes. We did better with our entrees. I had Chicken Scaloppini which was very good and my wife had the Chicken Bowtie Festival, which she said was also good. Since we were there on a Sunday, wines by the glass were half price. For dessert, we had the Lemon Cream Cake which was very good and big enough to share.

Our server Cody was friendly and attentive. All in all, a very good dinner.

• Visited April 2014
Kerrville, Texas
“Humungous appetizer portions!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Since it was happy hour, with appetizers and well drinks at half price, I made do with a margarita and a bruschetta appetizer. Given that the service was excellent, this had to be the best dinner deal in Alamogordo.

Long Beach, California
“Left disappointed”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

I had the Italian pot roast and it was very good. Everything else was poor. My server was slow to get my order and did not ask which option on sides I wanted with the pot roast. There was no non alcoholic beer available which is inexcusable in this day and age. No bread was served even though an olive oil dip was brought to the table. The Caesar salad was small and under dressed. I could not wait to leave which made waiting for my tab even more bothersome.