“Good Stuff” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Alamogordo
“Good Stuff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

There are two Subway restaurants in town and we go to both. This one is for the one on 10th Street for breakfast. For $3.25 I can get a half sandwich of any kind and coffee. This is my favorite place to go for breakfast with friends for the total value. I leave full and can have as much coffee as I want.

Visited June 2014

San Antonio
“Great alternative to McDonalds when on the road”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

We were tired of Big macs and mcnuggets and stopped in here after we left the dunes and were about to hit the road. Subs were great, I only regretted the 1/2 hour we stayed in drive through line to get them. Great menu and prices & friendly service, just happened to be understaffed at that moment.

Visited March 2013
BALA CYNWYD, PENNSYLVANIA
“BEWARE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2013

This is not a knock on this particular Subway oction. we love Subway. You know it will always be fresh, prepared by a smilig face who appreciates your business and says so.
My BEWARE is thi: Not all Subways will honor Subway Gift Cards. What way is that to run a business? On two occasions on a recent trip via. I95 to Florid we were denied the use of Subway gift cards.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Orland Park, Illinois
“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2012

I visited this Subway a few times during my recent trip to White Sands National Monument. The staff was friendly and took pride in this restaurant. The sandwiches were fresh and tasty. This restaurant has plenty of seating as well.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ALAMOGORDO
“The smell of the bread made on site is disgusting”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2012

The sandwiches are OK, but the smell - Ouch. I try to avoid all Subways. Now I have to keep typing until I've used 100 characters. I wish there was a meter here.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!