“Good food and service..”
Review of Brown Bag Deli

Brown Bag Deli
Ranked #6 of 89 Restaurants in Alamogordo
Gouldsboro, Pennsylvania
“Good food and service..”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

On our way to White Sands Monument we stopped at Brown Bag to pick up a sandwich to bring with us. Glad we did .. they offer a wide selection of meats & cheeses.. staff was friendly and cost reasonable. Even though we left our sandwich in cooler for several hours, it still tasted very good. When we are out we try to visit small local shops and not chain stores. Brown Bag is a good example why .. Would recommend it and would revisit if we pass through Alamogordo again !

Topeka, Kansas
“Great Sandwiches”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Daughter took me to this sandwich shop and was not disappointed. They use Boars Head meats and cheeses. I ordered a side of steak and cheese soup and it was fresh hot and home made. Bread was fresh.

Battle Ground, Washington
“Great Subs and Fast Service”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

The chipotle chicken is a new item and is spicy without being stupid hot. Fresh bread, chips and lots of drinks to choose from.

• Visited April 2014
Lakewood, Colorado
“Fantastic sandwiches.”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Can't rave enough about the breads used and the meats in the sandwiches here. I had ham and turkey w/ swiss on sourdough bread. Lots of meat and excellent tasting fresh bread. You can eat in or take out. We will definitely come here again. Friendly people as well.

• Visited March 2014
Deming NM
“Did not want my business....”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I called on Jan 12, 2014. I wanted to place a large order for Monday pick up. I asked if they had a menu on the web. Was told NO. I asked if they could tell me the soup for Monday, was told NO. I asked if they could tell me what is on the menu and was told we are busy. I asked if they could call me back and young lady said, "maybe I'll call you back "if" we have time" . I said this is for 15-20 people and she did not seem to care. I am taking my business to Subway or elsewhere. I hope the owner is aware of the poor customer service on the phone. I also suggest you consider delivery, for advanced orders. I'd be happy to pay a deliver fee and tip. Oh, when she hung up she did not say good bye, or thank you it was just click..... whatever.....

• Visited January 2014