“For a quick nights sleep it'll do”
Review of Super 8 Alamogordo

Super 8 Alamogordo
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Alamogordo
“For a quick nights sleep it'll do”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Pillows are awful. Beds were ok. no elevator so very hard to carry things up especially with younger children and a knee replacement. No rooms on floor to accommodate us. Juice for breakfast was good. Not much of a breakfast. Unless you just want cereal and yogurt. Nice size t.v.. probably won't be back.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
super8alamogordonm, Webmaster at Super 8 Alamogordo, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that you didn’t like the pillows. We could have probably provided replacements if asked. I’m also sorry that our ground floor rooms were already take by other guests when you arrived. We take great pride in every aspect of this hotel and satisfy many guests, but we understand that satisfying everyone isn’t always possible. I hope you will reconsider and try us again. You’ll find that we get better every day.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Dortmund, Germany
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here in May 2012 and in November 2013 for one night. The booking from Germany was without problems.
The hotel is a good deal. Our room was clean.
The staff is friendly and the breakfast great. It is a good start into the day.
The Main Street is in front of the hotel, but we didn't hear any noise.
We would stay here again.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I’m so glad that you enjoyed your stays with us, and I hope you will be able to stay with us again in the future. We try to make every aspect of booking and staying with us as easy and pleasant as possible. We also like this quiet but convenient location and are very glad you do too. Thanks for staying with us and for your great comments.

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This is one of the best hotels that I have stayed at. The woman at the front desk, Brandy was extremely friendly and greeted me and my family with a smile. She was very quick in getting me checked in and offered great options for us to eat at. The room was better than any Motel 6 that I have stayed in. The bed was very comfortable, and the room was spotless. Breakfast was great. If I ever travel with my family or by myself through Alamogordo again, I am defiantly going to stay at this Super 8 again. I would recommend this hotel to everyone who is travelling to or through Alamogordo.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
super8alamogordonm, Webmaster at Super 8 Alamogordo, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for these kind words. We strive for a great combination of comfort, value and customer service, and I’m very glad we’re meeting that goal. Please do tell others about this property, and we sincerely hope you will be passing this way again soon so we can have the pleasure of having you with us again.

Paris - France
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is one of the best Super 8 we tested in the US. We arrived here after visiting the Space museum.
The location is good, The rooms are comfortable and we enjoyed the breakfast.
All in all it was a pleasant stay for this stopover in Alamogordo.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Globetrekkiegirl
Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for these kind words. I’m glad that you were as pleased with your stay here as most guests are. We strive to provide great accommodations and amenities at a fair price, and I’m sincerely glad we met your needs. If you come to this area again, I hope to have the pleasure of serving you again.

Mechanicsville, Maryland
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I recently stayed here after finding the hotel on trip advisor after finding no vacancies with other hotels in the area (Holiday Inn Express, Hampton Inn, Fairfield, etc). I was skeptical that the reviews were so good for a Super 8, but I gave it a shot. Not only is the price better than the competition, but the rooms were the equivalent of anything I would have got in one of those other hotels. Upon arrival I was told they recently updated some of their stuff (new TVs, for instance). The bed was comfortable, they had a small fridge and microwave, everything was clean, and the Wifi worked well. The bathrooms felt slightly outdated, but that didn't bother me.

The staff was fantastic. Everyone at the desk was friendly, and the manager went out of his way to greet me with a smile every time he saw me, including out in town! Every time I needed something, they came through with a smile. You can tell that they put in a lot of effort to make themselves the best hotel in the area.

I can't imagine wanting to stay at one of the other local hotels when I can pay nearly half the price and get the same results. Talk about a great value!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank BizTravlinMan37
super8alamogordonm, Webmaster at Super 8 Alamogordo, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for these kind comments. We strive for 100 percent guest satisfaction, and I’m very glad you were so satisfied. We believe we provide a great combination of comfort, convenience, amenities and value, and clearly you agree. I hope that if your travels bring you to this area again you will stay with us. Serving guests like you makes being in this business a true pleasure.

Hotel Manager.