“Business Trip”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Diu
Azzaro Resort & Spa
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Diu
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I have visited the diu couple of months back and styed at azzaro , the best part of the hotel is its food service , had an pleasant experience there , rooms are very much comfortable and liked its environment very much , its very peaceful and away from the hassle and vassals of city .
Service is awesome ,.
Overall its give you the facilities of a 5 star hotels ,

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank CA_Anil

Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

07/07 I'm celebrate my birthday in Aazaro resort it was my best birthday. Food is awesome rooms good everything is good in Aazaro. Just I faced 1 problem in Aazaro resort is swimming pool is renovated so miss swimming activity. Hope next time not ;) BEST IN DIU

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Although this is not a 5 star hotel it is a pleasant and comfortable place to stay. However if you are claiming to be s5 start property the expectations are write a bit higher than having a clean and comfortable bed. One of the annoyances was that I have not been able to connect to Internet at all as the system they have installed does not function. It keeps on asking for password although you have just keyed in one. Not acceptable for a 5 star resort.
In the room showers are not functioning great as there was not a lot of difference in temperature between the hot and cold water.
Further I agree with other reviewers that staff seem not sufficiently aware of what is expected of them.
Overall a pleasant place to stay. If they were claiming to be a 3 start property I would give it a much higher rating.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I stayed with my family in this hotel during peak summer. Rooms very extremely clean, very nice and food was equally good; though reasonably expensive. Surprisingly swimming pool ain't maintained at all. And the staff would keep cleaning it and ask us to stay away from it. Considering the class and money we shelled out for staying at this hotel, I would have appreciated if swimming pool is cleaned and made accessible. However, I strongly recommend for staying in this hotel

Room Tip: All rooms are swimming pool facing. Hence ain't much of a choice for anyone
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I was pleased when I heard its 5star facility but pleasure ended as my interaction with the staff started on reaching there. I felt its lack of training but not all the individuals. Some individuals at immediate management were really frustrating,, acting as if they don't want to understand what I am asking for...

Swimming pool is clean only on shallow side, its filthy when you go deep side. As if it hasn't been cleaned for months. They have a swim-up bar.. yes, you read it right.

Rooms have good interior, are clean and well facilitated! That's one thing I enjoyed here. However, you are in for a hell of ride by staff is something is not working. Showers in the bathroom just flows one type, adjustment feature is present but doesn't work.

Food is average, could have been better.

Overall, overrated, overpriced. Even travel portals claim this to be a 5star property, wonder hot it got certified as 5star.

Room Tip: all rooms have swimming pool view but one in the middle and end of the property is something I would...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rony_2010
Reviewed 19 May 2013

We stayed at Azzaro from 11 to 17 of May this year. We had two rooms facing the pool. The rooms are very big and comfortable. Housekeeping is pretty good though once we had to ask them to replace the towels. Also, they are pretty curt about check out time, probably because of the arrival time of Mumbai flight. The swimming pool is good but it needs better cleaning. There is moss on the floor of the pool. After our request, they did try and clean it but I think they need better equipment. Also, guests are partly to blame because no one showers before entering the pool! (ugh!)- probably because the shower in the wash area is hardly able to throw out a jet of water and because there is no staff to oversee the pool.
The food needs much improvement- the menu is a tad surprising- inspite of it being a coastal town, there is no proper seafood- the Goan fish curry is more like Punjabi curry. The breakfast too is a bit insipid with hardly any variation. The north indian fare is good but the dishes are heavy on the stomach. Fortunately, the Hoka Island resort which is about 4 kms from Azzaro, serves excellent food and we found ourselves eating all our meals there!
The beaches are 3-4 kms away but that should not be a problem as auto rickshaws and motorcycles on rent are available a-plenty.
Spa has yet to start regularly.
Inspite of these little glitches, Azzaro is definitely the best place to stay at Diu.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2013

we would never have expected such a quaint island as Diu to have a resort as luxurious as Azzaro. The service was excellent and the staff very friendly. the location was extremely convenient and pleasant at the same time. with its sleek rooms, swimming pool and quiet gazebos, this resort had just the right balance of comfort and luxury in its ambience. we will definitely stay there a second if we visit Diu again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family