“Reasonable price, great location”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Diu
Paramount Beach Resort
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Diu
Ahmedabad, India
“Reasonable price, great location”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I had visited this hotel in March 2013 with my colleagues. The best part of the hotel is its location. Its right opposite the best beach of Diu - Nagoa Beach. You walk out of the hotel, cross the road and you would be standing on the beach. We had taken 3 ground floor rooms. The rooms were good and because of door on front and back side both, air ventilation was excellent. Interiors are average and some bathrooms need maintenance. Overall, our experience was nice.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms have a direct access where as you get a balcony view of beach from first floor ro...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
5 Thank ViralVaishnav

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Reviewed 9 April 2013

mind blowing location right in front of Nagoa beach , breathtaking view from rooms, good rooms with all amenities and facilities. friendly staff we had a 2 days stay and enjoyed more than expected. do have oceanic view rooms has they have balcony to enjoy the view of beach from the room.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank Varli
Reviewed 26 January 2013

I visit diu first time when i plan to visited last week
Very good Staff, nice rooms, also sea face room is so good..........!
second thing that exactly sea face (Beach) so go easily there and enjoy ............
water sports also near by Paramount Hotel .. and amazing ride there.......
I will recomended all my friends and family to stay there and take the homely experiance...

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank jagdish297608
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 13 January 2013

I visited Diu on the new year eve with few of my friends and planned to stay in Paramount Resort Beach. This was my first time and I had few apprehensions related to the location of the hotel, ambiance of it and also the services offered but the moment I reach, all of it fizzled out. For me and my friends the stay at Paramount Resort Beach was one of the most memorable event. It was amazing in terms of location, services offered and the ambiance. Everything was so perfect that we never wanted to leave the resort. The best part of this hotel is the view. Right in front of Nagoa beach. As far as people are concerned, in particular I would like to thank Mr Lalit Solanki, the manager of the resort. He is now a part of my family and my friends love him too. The people working apart from him are also amazing and helpful. In hospitality if you want to have an experience of what it is to go an extra mile you should come and visit Diu and stay without doubt in this resort. I and my friends will always stay here. Paramount Resort Beach, I love you and thanks for making my stay so special.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank prologueraina
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Stayed in October first time it was great experience staff are very helpful family atmosphere restaurant food is limited but good service. My experimce from staff its excellent from receptionist to management very very helpful view from balcony wow mind blowing early in the morning so peaceful I will recommend to my friends and family I will definitely visit again

• Stayed October 2012
2 Thank Taniyaa9999
Vadodara, India
Reviewed 20 September 2012

We visited Diu in August 2012 and stayed in Paramount Hotel, Diu. Booked hotel thru makemytrip.com. Hotel's location is good. Is located adjacent to main Nagoa beach. Food was good at the hotel restautant. In fact breakfast at hotel was excellent. First floor rooms are better as they offer better view. Room service is OK. This hotel is recommended. Nagoa beach is in front of this hotel.

I only had one problem. There is no internet facility at the hotel. Hotel could not provide a satisfactory travel agent for booking railway ticket from Somnath railway station. The hotel was empty during the period I visited. Still they did not provide us first floor room in the first place. This was done when I requested them.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are better.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank mathuralok
Ahmedabad
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Me and my family stayed here in june 2012.When we reached diu we were told by the checkpost officer thatnagoa beach is very good,so we went there but we found no rooms.Then we were told by some one that you should go to paramount.After getting rooms there was problem of food because everything gets closed after 11 pm and we reached near about at 11:30.But the staff was so kind and they cooked food and served us at 11:45!!!There is sea exactly in the front(approx 100 metres away)and can be seen if front room is taken.A good hotel!!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family