“A delightful stay experience in North Goa..”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SinghAvni
New Delhi, India
“A delightful stay experience in North Goa..”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in October 2016

While planning 10 day vacation to explore Goa, we opted for this contemporary-style luxury apartment. My experience was a memorable one from start to end, much thanks to the perceptive host/ owner- Mrs Meena Kumar.
We requested for airport transfers- that were well organised.
Regal Park apartment complex was ideally located and secure- tucked away in a quiet area yet a few minutes of a pleasant walk to the Candolim beach, plus a quick walk or drive away from some fab restaurants, shacks and grocery stores recommended by the host.
The spacious apartment was fully furnished with all the mentioned, desired amenities for comfort and entertainment. Upon arrival, we were greeted by the housekeeper- Angela, who helped us settle into this elegantly done place to be our home for the next 2 weeks. Welcome drinks were a nice touch!
I also really liked that the space was spotlessly clean- especially the good quality beds, linen and the neat bathroom. During early mornings/ breakfast or evenings- we would love to lounge around in the balcony overlooking lush green gardens or take an occasional dip in the lovely pool.
A big plus was that- we could utilise the well equipped kitchen to cook at ease and enjoy a few meals indoors- including some fresh catch from a fishing trip we took on one of the days!
I will definitely want to stay here again on my next trip to Goa.

Your age range 25-34
5 Jul 2017
Dear Avni Singh, thank you for the review. We are so delighted that you enjoyed your stay in our apartment and we look forward to having you stay with us again.
Arjun N
“Most Comfortable and Relaxing Stay in Goa”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I got to know about these apartments through a friend who had enjoyed his stay here last year. I spoke to Mrs. Meena Kumar, she was really friendly and when she found out my love for good food, she gave me a lot of tips on where to eat and even some really cool canteen style food joints only known to the locals, btw had some great Chicken Cafreal there.
She was sweet enough to book me a pick up from the airport and i was met by Angela with a welcome drink and she helped me settle in. I was pleasantly surprised with how neat and clean the place was and there was a nice balcony to enjoy breakfast and also nice to chill with a few drinks in the evening.
Found Newtons quickly just as Mrs. Kumar had said and wow i mean most grocery stores in Delhi are not stocked as well as they are.
I hired a scooty from right outside Regal Park, the beach is 5 minutes away and a lot of nice restaurants just down the road. Regal park apartments allowed me to escape from the noise and crowds of touristy Calangute and Baga but i was just 10 mins away and coming back to nice, clean, new sheets and a nice comfy bed is just amazing. I even went to the fish market in Mapusa and used the neat, well equipped kitchen to make some grilled Pomfret. I really enjoyed my stay here used the lovely pool a few times and had a relaxing time. I will surely be going back to Regal Park Apartments and staying at Mrs.Meena Kumar's lovely homes away from home. Thank you.

24 Jun 2017
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our apartment in Goa. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
PavniS1
“Perfect apartment for a comfortable and luxurious stay”
Reviewed 13 June 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The apartment is in Regal Park in Candolim with the beach just a 5-7 minutes walk away. The gated colony is well equipped with three swimming pools and is quite and safe. The apartment itself has all amenities such a fresh towels, toiletries, hair dryer etc. It's well maintained and I would give it full points for cleanliness. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable to stay in. For those who would like to use the kitchen for cooking wont be disappointed. All utensils have be placed properly for your use. We stayed there for 5 nights and 6 days and were extremely happy with our entire stay.

If you're looking for a home away from home this apartment is perfect for your trip to Goa.

13 Jun 2017
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the review. I'm happy that you liked the apartment and had a comfortable stay. We look forward to having you with us again.
Aeshna R
“Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed 13 June 2017 for a stay in September 2016

Meena K. looked after our party of 6 guests superbly. Her staff is discreet and pleasant, and leave no stone unturned in making your stay worthwhile. The rooms are well appointed, clean and very comfortable. Meena herself is a great guide and knows a lot about Goa - she directed us to some of the best food and beaches we visited. Would highly reccomend a stay here!

13 Jun 2017
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure hosting you and your friends. My staff and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to host you again soon.
Meena Kumar
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing