I had gone there in the 1st week May 2014. Let me start with the good points
1. Location was good
2. Swimming pool - clean
3. Staff - was friendly
4. Walking distance from beach
5. Can hire cab/bike next door
1. AC & Fan does not work when lights go
2. While having bath twice water flow had stop and I had to come down half naked with all soap to inform the same to the staff (no landline/phone available in room OR else I have no interest to rome half naked with soap in front of all)
3. No phone available in rooms
4. Food quality was not good at all. Not all items were available mentioned in the menu.
5. Big cockroach were there in the room, pest control was not done regularly
6. Avoid taking room number 202 - while sleeping suddenly you start hearing air pressure voice from the terrace above which goes on after every 15 second. Light sleepers like me will have a big problem.
7. Breakfast - I ordered aloo paratha for break fast at 9 am and got it at 10.40 am
8. The passage and the terraace on the 1st floor is not clean & maintained at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banyan Tree Courtyard Goa, a small hotel in Candolim Goa, offers you the location to give you another reason to celebrate Goa at its fullest. Our 10 rooms hotel is located in Candolim beach area, in North Goa, amidst the beach sands, on the way from Calangute Beach to Fort Aguada. The Candolim beach is just about 6-7 minutes' walk able distance from Banyan Tree Courtyard. The hotel also has a small swimming pool along with a baby pool for your kids to enjoy. All are rooms are basic with amenities such as attached bath, with hot water geyser & air-conditioning.....Decor in all rooms are more or less the same except for little extra area in Deluxe and Superior rooms. Standard room is compact and suitable for short stays & therefore economically priced; whereas Deluxe and Superior rooms have mini refrigerator & safe deposit locker as extra amenities in the room. There are 3 Deluxe rooms and 1 Superior rooms on the 1st floor & 1 Standard, 3 Deluxe and 2 Superior rooms on the ground floor. Banyan Tree Courtyard Goa is rightly located in proximity of some of the best restaurants to tickle your taste buds, and you may find some of the exotic variety dishes cooked by local and professional chefs. Shopping malls / outlets are also located very close to our hotel, so you may get the best bargains for the mementos from Goa you take along for your loved ones. Our courteous staff is always here to welcome you with a smile and make sure your stay is convenient and a fantastic experience. We want the Banyan Tree Courtyard Goa to be your home...A space which is very close to your heart. A wholeheartedly homely experience for sure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banyan Tree Courtyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Courtyard Hotel Candolim
- Banyan Tree Courtyard Goa/Candolim