360 Degree Beach Retreat
Casablanca(Candolim)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$47
  • Pool
De Alturas Resort(Candolim)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$48
Agoda.com
All reviewssunny sidecandolim beachboutique hotelattached balconyclean poolhotel is perfectrooms are hugehot watergreat roomcoconut treesper nightsuperb locationdecent placewonderful staymin walkbathtubspa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2014

we stayed in 360 for 4 nights in July’.As one of my friend suggested me.
it was most energetic place at Candolim, North Goa, with outdoor oceanic blue swimming pool and Multi – Cuisine beach view side refreshing breezy Restaurant Sunny Side Up. We had authentic Goan Sea Foods , Chinese , Continental and Bar was Amazing.

a specialty Ojus Spa was superb we were relaxed their at a reasonable price.

It was ultimate quality and comfort with attentive service and exclusive sea view rooms best of amenities at moderate tariff and made us an ideal choice for leisure time in Goa.

One day we went on their Luxury AC – Yacht which was amazing and Speed boat package was attractive. I definitely celebrate my hubby birthday on yacht,It was pleasure trips for us. overall our stay was excellent.

Room Tip: Rooms are amazing closer to sea
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank prashantiram
Reviewed 7 July 2014

we went to goa on 4 july and stayed there for 3 days.we saw this hotel on trip advisor and good reviews so we booked this hotel. Its a nice clean hotel with basic amenities.
pros
clean rooms
very beautiful location
friendly and helpful staff
did change our room when the t.v of our room was not working properly
close to most of he other beach..15 to 20 minutes ride to other beach
cons
it was quiet as compared to hotels near baga beach. may be because it was july and off season..
location of the restaurant sunnyside was very nice but i found the food below average
during 3 days of our stay nobody came for room cleaning service. so at the end of third day our room was all messed up due to sand
internet was not working from our room..as we had just gone to relax it didn't bother us much

all in all a hotel with a beautiful location which is quieter in off season i guess and provides all basic facilities

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank aditiray
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I stayed in 360 for 1 week in April’.As one of my friend suggested me this hotel. When I been there it was really an beautiful, cool location just right at the Candolim beach giving a very good view from the room. It was just unexpected…..to talk about the staff around there f/o staff was very good to us n very guide full.To add on this their restaurant (SUNNY SIDE UP)…..”was just wwaaaaooovvvvv” very tastyyyyy food n their service was good too & the best thing which I liked the most was all staff were carrying smile on their faces …..
”JUST LOVE IT” & VLL C U SOOOONNNNNN

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Shanaya354
Reviewed 29 April 2014

While booking i was wondering to book or not to book this resort coz of some bad reviews about this hotel but was not able to digest these bad reviews as compared to good and best reviews so thought i will try

When we reached these resort and my first impression about the hotel was exact the same which was in my mind it was really a superb hotel we stayed here for 4 nights receptionists gave a warm welcome with chilled welcome drink, rooms was neat and clean pool was so clean and big that we spent lot of time in in my life

It was relaxing after the massage by spa attendants of Ojus

Good thing is that hotel is right on the beach and and they have their restaurant sunny side up right on beach overlooking the beach which serves delicious food.

we enjoyed sun set from roof top of the hotel it was my best experience in my life

overall experience was great and will come soon

Room Tip: Ask for sea facing or luxury rooms
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank AjitSingh10
Reviewed 16 March 2014

An amazing location right on the beach and very central to all restaurants etc.in Candolim. Views from the balcony in a morning and at sunset were very special. The staff always had a smile and couldnt do enough to make our stay enjoyable. The food was great at the attached shack, Sunny Side and massages brilliant at the little spa. The rooms were always spotless and the bed extremely comfortable. Loved the huge bathtub after a hard day at the beach. I was very disapointed to see some of the bad press this hotel has received on Trip Advisor. Many of the comments were very unfair. Remember you are in India folks, you WILL find crows, cows on the beach etc etc. If this displeases you then go to a sterile resort in Europe otherwise embrace the beauty and see all the good points Goa and 360 Degrees have to offer. Thank you Brian,Preeti, Rajesh and Staff for a lovely stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor overlooking the pool and beach have the best views
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple