Fortune regina is a decent nice property tucked in a corner of paddy fields near Aguada. The buidling looks old, rooms are nicely kept. stayed for 2 nights, the overall experience wasnt wow, but would overall say that it was decent. Didnt expect much and i got what i expected except for the Food. Food was very very bad, especially the breakfast. Taste wasnt great and spread wasnt too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a quiet, peaceful location in this colorful and vibrant city is Fortune Select Regina, a contemporary upscale full service luxury Goan Portuguese resort with 102 rooms and suites, located off the main road to Fort Aguada in Candolim, the leisure Riviera of Goa. The hotel is just a short walk from the inviting beaches of North Goa and 45 minute drive from the international airport at Dabolim. Overlooking the verdant rice fields and hills with wide, panoramic views to its east including the main Candolim Church, it is a place where vibrant energy blends with comfortable architecture, offering an ideal destination for a memorable holiday or a perfect business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fortune Acron Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fortune Select Regina Hotel Candolim
- Fortune Acron Regina Goa/Candolim