“Best Cocktails in town” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bom Sucesso

Bom Sucesso
Ranked #73 of 313 Restaurants in Candolim
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Established in 1990 we have come a long way from being a small eat out to a wonderful dining experience. We serve Goan, Indian, Tandoor, Continental, Chinese, Italian. With a fully loaded bar you could indulge in some wine or an exotic cocktail.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Best Cocktails in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

Stopped in here there was a Karaoke going on. Asked if we could come in for just drinks and were welcomed. Nice comfortable sitting and a great ambiance We were 10 of us. We ordered a round of drinks and just 1 mojito. My God it was perfect. So we did away with beers and other spirits and moved to cocktails. Tired everything on the menu. The owner Eric once he finished the karaoke helped behind the bar. we asked if he could make us any cocktails not on the menu and he said ok. B52, Singapore sling, cosmopolitan, martini, and many more. He knows his cocktails. Dropped in every night for drinks. Great times.

3 Thank Tina M

Agra, India
“Best Goan food in Goa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

I now stay in Agra but spent 10years of my life in Goa. So when I came back all I wanted was Goan food. Was disappointing not to find a good place for Goan food in Candolim till I was recommended to try Bom Sucesso. Lovely fish curry rice and prawns masala fry. Took me back to the good old days. The remaining 2 days we spent it at Bom sucesso. Tried all the Goan food on the Menu. Xacuti, vindaloo, cafreal and my favorite Alle Belle. Will be back. A big thank you to Eric and his Dad. We will see you soon.

2 Thank Ramesh K
Bardez, India
“Superb!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

The chicken tandoori was amazing.. Lots of fun.. Karaoke, ambiance, food & staff is also very friendly.. great & simply superb!!!! Definitely a must visit!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank LibtonManor
delhi
“no success... failure”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

Spoiled my dinner date here... we ordered prawn masala which was pathetically served, 5 pieces dat too sauted in salt nd pepper.too salty.. nd da chicken vindaloo was totally un edible dish... we wasted 600 bucks nd ate nothing.its a spoiler .. beware..

• 2 of 5 bubbles
chesterfeild
“Bla”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Went here for our first meal this year came last year but didnot try this restraunte we just orded barberque wings had to wait ages when they came they had just been cooked then diped in the sauce i tryed 1 and left it and the others when i came to pay i told the waiter that the wings were tastless and what was he going to do about it he wentaway and did not come back so i went up he seemed frigthed so i told the manager he said no one else haf conplained in 24 years he was very rude but stood there and he took the wings off my bill and said dont come here again i wouldent if u payed me

1 Thank debscChesterfeild