“Good hotel”
Review of Godwin Hotel

Godwin Hotel
Ranked #43 of 67 Hotels in Candolim
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Godwin hotel offered me a good stay with nice breakfast and dinner. The location is its USP. They provide a good pick and drop city tour as well which is an add on. Also its proximity to Calungute is an add on for party people. Overall I had a very good experience and would suggest to travelers choose this hotel if they want to stay in North Goa.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Godwin offered me a good stay with nice breakfast and lunch spread. It is very near to candolim and calangute beach.
Good on accessibility...
Good Food...
a swimming pool with a nice view
Pick-up and drop facility to and from airport

Need to improve upon the room service in terms of time factor; although the service staff was good...

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Huzefa M
Reviewed 20 May 2014

It doesn't get any better at this price! The location is the USP. the service is prompt, we had some issue with the refrigerator and it was changed in no time, food quality is good, market is near by, even the beach is not far. overall good experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel from 12th may to 16th may.The best hotel for budget holiday. The hotel is very near to the Candolim beach( best beach for couples). Food quality is too good.Although the choices are less . Hotel staff is professional and cooperative.
The only disappointment of the hotel is its pool. It is only 4 feet deep.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2014

i stayed at 5 april for 3 nights i was great stay

the staff and manager are very good . Room were also very nice neat and clean

good pool and food was also very nice hope i will be back soon

i also like the bed in the room its very nice we feel like not to go any were out side just sleep

lcd tv of rooms were 42 inch i suggest to visit once again

Room Tip: On road side hotel
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank valvo768
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I am writing in order to share my terrible experience while I was staying at Godwin goa from 4to 8April, 2014.
There were bed bugs in our room and we couldn't sleep the whole night add the hotel was full abdno other room wasvacant. It was sopainful. I was staying with my husband and 2year old son. All of us developed severe rash the body and the itching wouldn't stop. We could actually see various mouths crawling over the bed. Our holiday got ruined as we couldn't go into sea water as the saltiness would hurt hurtour bruises. The girlsmoved us to a suite next afternoon abd gave one day cab facility a our entire package was already paid for. But it's that really enough for spoiling someone's health, holiday abd t? Is that what we call hospitality? I would never recommend thishotel to anyone as inspite of such good property, they don't knowhow to cater to their guests. The staff always refused to anything asked for at the first go and then do it later....how ridiculous id's that? Free WiFi sucked. In fact there was major network problem inside the hotel. So the stay was a big disappointment. I hope u will do something about it to reduce the memoriesof this ordeal we had.

• Stayed: April 2014
4  Thank Kritimalik
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I was at Godwin hotel in goa....I was surprised to find the landlines of the hotels were dead for a week and no mobile contacts were shared....I had booked 2 rooms and my booking on 100% advance was not booked. My second room was not given citing leakages in room as reason and I had to stay in a hotel 1000 metres from this place.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Candolim
De Alturas Resort
#62 of 109 in Bardez
Casa Candolim
Casa Candolim
#31 of 67 in Candolim

Been to Godwin Hotel? Share your experiences!