“All time favorite hotel”
Review of The Clematis

and 1 more site!
The Clematis
Ranked #13 of 92 Candolim B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Last month i visited at goa and booked The Clematis Resort for my staying purpose.The first thing which is very best that is the natural look of this Hotel.Everywhere is tree,plants & Flower.The staff is very friendly.The attractive look of suit room is very cool.I stayed in Aqua Suit room.The plunge pool in this suit room is very nice.The 2nd best thing is that there are only 16 suit room is this hotel due to that nobody face so much hotch - potch anywhere like swimming pool etc.
The all type of service in this hotel is very nice.I really like this hotel & I must come there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank ujvalverma

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We stayed at The Clematis for 10 days. It became a home away from home. The service was excellent especially Mr Vipin the GM went out of his way to make our holiday perfect. The pool and the proximity to the beach was perfect for us and our kids.would definitely recommend this beautiful, quiet hotel. Will surely go back soon.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank swatigc
Reviewed 17 May 2014

The Clematis is in a league of its own. I selected this property based on online reviews and i was never disappointed. I stayed in the aqua suite 107 for 2 nights and wished i had booked for more days.
I would like to mention an incident which makes one appreciate the hospitality and service to guests - I reached the hotel around 3 p.m as i drove straight from Mumbai and naturally wanted to check in at the earliest. However, the guest occupying my allotted room had still not checked out as he got stuck someplace while sightseeing that morning. In steps the Manager - Vipul who promptly ensures things are set in motion and offers us lunch / drinks on the house for the inconvenience. Though we refused the offer for food and drinks, we still found a bottle of white wine in our drawing room - compliments of the hotel. Over the course of next couple of days, I got to interact closely with Vipul and made good friends besides getting some fascinating insights.
Apart from the staff, the food served at the restaurant is awesome and at the right prize. The pool is clean and well maintained - it used to be the largest in Goa upto a certain point of time.
Location is superb.
No parking inside the premises as bit of expansion / renovation underway.
But, Thanks to Clematis and Vipul, my stay in Goa was memorable and i am coming back to stay at the Clematis for sure.
Cheers.

Room Tip: Aqua suites on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ash_cerejo
Reviewed 15 May 2014

As per my experiece of last week The Climatis Hotel is the very best hotel in Goa.I really enjoyed the moment which i spents in this Hotel.The all vies was very nice.I stayed in the Aquat Suite room & the decoration of this hotel was very nice.I also got the private pool with my room.The all service was also very nice & nature & natural.The 24hrs hotel service was also very good.The swiming pool was very nice.There is green plants,Flowers was everywhere.I wish to go to in this hotel again in this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank gg14244
Reviewed 15 May 2014

The Clematis will take you and your loved one in a paradise away from the noise and tensions of your daily life.
While making the booking i really liked the pictures of the resort but i was not sure about making the booking since there were few reviews that did not sound good.
Sugandha from reservations explained me and guaranteed that i would not face any issue regarding the non working AC etc that i read in a review.
I am glad i booked and stayed with clematis! Loved my stay!
The way they decorate the plunge pool during evening is amazing and relaxing.
Will surely recommend this and will surely visit again.

Regards
Abhinav

Room Tip: Aqua suits are really cool and happening and unique! :)
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Abhinav722
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I would have probably given a 4 star or 3.5 ideally but the extra one star is for Vipin Venugopal the manager of the property, he is an amazing host and knows what exactly is needed to take a customer from satisfaction to delight! I made the booking online, reached early around 9, vipin asked us to have breakfast while the room was getting ready. This service was complimentary and we were beguiled by the courtesy. The palm suite is good, if you make an online booking check that you get the room you booked and not a mini suite. Aqua suite has a private plunge but then we didn't plan to spend much time indoor. The breakfast spread is good and the property though small but is well maintained and nicely done. Candolim beach is walking distance. Vipin is your man to take some guidance on the best parties around. On the day of checkout our bus to bangalore was scheduled to leave Goa by 5. The manager was graceful enough to allow us to retain the room for additional 4 hours since there were no new bookings.
Overall I would say a nice stay good property and a very friendly guy at the helm of affairs make for a good stay. I would definitely visit again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Harsh_chopra
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We had booked the Clematis for our wedding anniversary celebrations and what can I say...turned out to be one of our memorable holidays. It is a small, nicely done property with all the required attractions in place, close to the beach and on the main road, but feels detached from all the hustle bustle of Goa. The rooms are spacious with nice facilies and lighting. Tea-coffee maker, sitting space for chit-chats, nice cosy bed, big LCD tv, equipped and a clean bathroom etc.
For the romantics, the shower area is glass area, you could opt for the Aqua room which we did. It has a private plunge pool with facilities for candles lit all over the place...
The property has a baby pool and a big pool. A note to make...the adults pool is deep to the extreme side and the water is so green...expert swimmers would love it while others should take caution. The pool also has a bar attached for that extra chillax feeling !!! There are also private lounge beds set up in a makeshift white sands area by the pool...awesome again. Restaurant serves excellent food but takes some time to do so...but who is in a hurry when in Goa. The buffet was also nice with a decent spread...my kids loved it.
Service...again high class and efficient...Rooms were cleaned twice in a day, excellent check-in and check-out...The manager Vipin takes the extra step to talk to most of the customers and makes them feel special.
I told them that we were having our anniversary celebrations and got them to arrange for a surprise cake and flowers...all done absolutely to the requirements.
Go for the Clematis...we just loved it...strongly recommended !

Room Tip: Aqua room if you want that extra private plunge pool experience...or else even the Palm suite would...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family