Aldeia Santa Rita
US$227
US$124
US$100
  • Breakfast included
Santana Beach Resort(Candolim)(Great Value!)
US$66
  • Pool
US$147
US$143
Travelocity
De Alturas Resort(Candolim)(Great Value!)
US$376
US$294
Priceline
All reviewsrooms are basicair conyear after yearquiet endkingfisher villahead chefpool barfantastic holidayliving areasmall hotelcurrypool towelsgala nightfriendly hotelsuperior roomroom boycleaned daily
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I absolutely loved this hotel and Goa in general! It was such a relaxing, and pleasant stay I would defiantly return.

The hotel rooms are basic, but still have AC, hot water and a nice balcony.

The food in the hotel was amazing really delicious with lots of variety.

It is a 5 minute walk to the beach, which is beautiful. If you have the energy I would advise walking up the beach for around 4-6 km and exploring the many fab beach shacks.

Room Tip: Ask for a room over looking the pool :)
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2014

returned from our three weeks at santa rita this is the second time we have been here I suffer from ulcerative colitis so eating is a bit of a problem not in this hotel the chefs pampos and ravi and all other chef new I had a problem and yet again excelled themselves they would make me any meal I wanted so I had a fantastic time not having to worry about what I ate nothing was a problem for any of the staff as for milky coffee fantastic rooms are cleaned daily as long as you leave your key cannot fault it from management all staff made our stay fantastic got a motor bike went all over fishing trip brilliant with johns tours only problem was we should have booked for four weeks instead of three cannot wait to go back also the jeweller abdul was fantastic we had some super jewellery designed for our granddaughters very good quality gold definatly recomend situated adelia santa rita also the massage ladies will give facials and nails done a big thanyou to management sanjay morris lorna shaker all waiters and staff pool staff every one fantastic all the best paul and wendy

Room Tip: when booking go for superia room on main street
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2014

My room H 4 main path way upper floor hotel location nice staff is to good mr. kumar pool bar staff is very gud,pool is clean room is clean and large,back side of the hotel beach is there.break fast is healthy,thanks to white sand pune and mr.vicky who booked our

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Rajsury
Reviewed 25 March 2014

This was our 1st time on holiday in Goa and chose the Aldeia Santa Rita hotel because of its excellent reviews. We were not disappointed!
We arrived tired after an overnight flight at 1pm and were told that our allocated room was a double and as we were mother and daughter, they would prepare a twin for us. We were given a room to change in and about an hour later our room was ready. It was on the 1st floor, E3 overlooking the pool, with a separate living room, kitchen and balcony, which was wonderful.
The staff at the hotel were lovely. They just could not do enough for us. They knew us by name, knew which drinks we liked and constantly refilled our glasses. The food and service for all meals was fantastic. When we went out to the night market and missed dinner and got back at 11pm, peckish, they prepared a curry for me.
I had a diamond ring made by Abdul in the jewellers on site and had it valued for considerably more than I paid and I am so happy with it.
We booked a couple of trips with Johns boat tours and were very disappointed. I do not recommend them.
We found a lovely taxi driver called Mr P who took us to other beaches for the day and out in the evening.
The weather in February was perfect. The holiday was made special by the all the staff, especially Vincent and Ramesh and I thoroughly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: E3 overlooking the pool
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank elizabethh
Reviewed 24 March 2014

this was my first visit to india ,so i approached it with an open mind, i am glad i did due to the run down scenery,and roads, and the general squalor of the area we where in and drove through.
a real positive though was the accommodation, the aldeia santa rita was a great basic base for our stay.
all the staff we had contact with where so friendly, helpful and considerate, the food was really nice with a there was a plentifull choice to browse through and drinks where served promptly by the staff.
the grounds where kept nice and clean, but the room was basic which was a bit of a let down but it was kept really clean and serviced each day,
there was a walk from the hotel of about 10 mins through brush land and sand to the beach at candolim which once again was a bit of a let down and not quite what i expected, run down beach bars, the sea was not clean at all, and lots of loose dogs fouling the sands, and waters,, etc not very appetising, so we spent most of our time in the hotel grounds, or out and about on candolims main street.
overall the aldeia santa rita made our stay in goa and we thank the hotel and staff for all their hard work .

Room Tip: ask for block C OR D they have easier access to the pool area bar and restaurant and they will get less noise from the busy main road,
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple