We stayed here for 4 nights which was about right. The hotel needs some money spending on it and it would be spot on. The location is near the busy main street (2 mins) and the beach (10 mins, take a torch no lighting).
Food is to a very low standard and the staff are very slow, if you can find one!
The whole hotel but centred around the restaurant and pool smells of a stomach turning Drain smell!!
Pool area is good and had a mix of shade and sun.
Good range of restaurants and shops in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the style of a Portuguese village, Aldeia Santa Rita provides a delightful escape with its multi-hued, well-manicured appeal. A swimming pool with sun loungers, spacious rooms, each with a private balcony, and a multi-cuisine restaurant (Cravo do India) make Aldeia an irresistible choice for the discerning tourist. The hotel also has a rustic ayurvedic massage and treatment centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aldeia Santa Rita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldeia Santa Rita Candolim
- Aldeia Santa Rita Hotel Goa
- Aldeia Santa Rita Resort Goa
- Aldeia Santa Rita Goa/Candolim
- Aldeia Santa Rita Hotel Candolim