Midrange hotel. Clean, homely stay, friendly staff
, has a nice closeby uncrowded and clean beach. From this beach you can see dolphins if you stroll by at early morning. Pool is neat and clean. Dining options better at nearby restaurants. You get all for the price you pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the style of a Portuguese village, Aldeia Santa Rita provides a delightful escape with its multi-hued, well-manicured appeal. A swimming pool with sun loungers, spacious rooms, each with a private balcony, and a multi-cuisine restaurant (Cravo do India) make Aldeia an irresistible choice for the discerning tourist. The hotel also has a rustic ayurvedic massage and treatment centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aldeia Santa Rita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldeia Santa Rita Candolim
- Aldeia Santa Rita Resort Goa
- Aldeia Santa Rita Hotel Candolim
- Aldeia Santa Rita Goa/Candolim
- Aldeia Santa Rita Hotel Goa