Four of us stayed here last December, and we all loved it.
Yes the rooms are a little dated, but they are spotless and cleaned every day,
The food is great, if there is nothing on the menu for you they will cook whatever you fancy.The chef even made my wife a Birthday cake.
The biggest asset to the hotel are the staff, waiters, barmen and cleaners they all make you feel so welcome and will go out of there way to help you,
We loved it and have booked to return in January, 8 of us this time, Roll on January.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the style of a Portuguese village, Aldeia Santa Rita provides a delightful escape with its multi-hued, well-manicured appeal. A swimming pool with sun loungers, spacious rooms, each with a private balcony, and a multi-cuisine restaurant (Cravo do India) make Aldeia an irresistible choice for the discerning tourist. The hotel also has a rustic ayurvedic massage and treatment centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Otel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aldeia Santa Rita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldeia Santa Rita Candolim
- Aldeia Santa Rita Hotel Goa
- Aldeia Santa Rita Resort Goa
- Aldeia Santa Rita Goa/Candolim
- Aldeia Santa Rita Hotel Candolim