Just got back from an all inclusive 2 week stay at the Whispering Palms, Goa.
I must say it was not great.
Food, only average, mainly served as buffet and temperature allowed to go down to
Drinks, only the very basic or cheap drinks offered as all inclusive, both red and white wine
Rooms, we rejected our first room (that we paid to be up graded) a Grim, dark and old room
for a repainted small room, at least it was a little brighter.
Staff, reception staff were mostly very young trainees that struggled to assist you with all most every thing.
Surrounding Area, leaves a lot to be desired, bin bags and rubbish strewn almost every where, walking and particularly taxi rides border on dangerous.
Beach was nice but we were hounded through out the day by sellers, offering just about every thing you can imagine to buy, on average at least 50 per day.
Could not recommend Whispering Palms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whispering Palms’ unique feature is its location. It is just a minute’s walk or 175 meters from the well-known Sinquerim Beach situated in a very peaceful and serene surrounding. This often-described “Island onto itself” all-inclusive resort comprises of 106 well-appointed, air-conditioned accommodation units with en suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Whispering Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whispering Palms Beach Hotel Candolim
- Whispering Palms Beach Candolim
- Whispering Palms Goa
- Whispering Palms Beach Resort Candolim
- Whispering Palms Beach Resort Goa/Candolim