This is our 2nd time @ the hotel & rooms have been updated to a good standard. Probably not the best hotel in Goa but you pay for what you get and it is very good value. We priced other venues such as the Taj which is definately a higher standard but is 3 times more expensive and is not all inclusive, we visited cheaper accomodation but found the standard of rooms were not as good as the Whispering Palms.
The staff in the Whispering Palms were very friendly and our room was cleaned daily to a good standard.The al-a-carte was complimentary for Thomas Cook customers but was embarassing to say the least this need to be looked into. The food at the hotel was repetative and we probably did not use the all inclusive facilities, this was our choice as it was so cheap to eat & drink out and we liked the variety.
The hotel is in a good location and by weighing up the pros and cons we feel this is good value for money within the area / location - you pay for what you get !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whispering Palms’ unique feature is its location. It is just a minute’s walk or 175 meters from the well-known Sinquerim Beach situated in a very peaceful and serene surrounding. This often-described “Island onto itself” all-inclusive resort comprises of 106 well-appointed, air-conditioned accommodation units with en suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Whispering Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whispering Palms Beach Hotel Candolim
- Whispering Palms Beach Candolim
- Whispering Palms Goa
- Whispering Palms Beach Resort Candolim
- Whispering Palms Beach Resort Goa/Candolim