My husband and i went to whispering palms it was for my hubbys 50th birthday.Thankyou for a wonderful birthday rememberance great. thankyou everyone.
We enjoyed our stay here it was our first time in goa.
heres what we found.
management and staff extremly helpful friendly. Any problems you may find the staff will help and resolve right away.
the rooms are nice think i would upgrade next time though, although we enjoyed the room we were in .
everyone here was really friendly helpful and sanjay or rep was brill, the food is lovely i had read reviews and comments about the food but we loved it and if you like hot curries youre sure to love them here, and there is a chioce of other food if you suffer from any heartburn or anything that sets off hurnias etc bear in mind alot of spices and hot foods but if you ask for something mild or no spices the staff will do it for you without any fuss.
we cannot fault anything here apart from the brouchure says 11pm bar closing no its 10-45pm and by 11pm the bars are closed with everything put away and locked so if you want double up on your drinks.......
we will go back here and carnt wait to go back, at first my few days i wasnt sure and took my first week trying but then i started to enjoy it and relaxed more, i had a good time singing and dancing laughs the staff here love you to dance and they love to see you enjoying yourself so dont be shy
the only other thing i found (but do realize that it is indian law as far as i know)
the entertainment starts at 7-30pm and finishes at 10-30pm as most of us eat between 8 and 9pm we are missing the entertainment which is a shame as it is good oh and the goan theme nights and the pirates is a must really good.
so for a great stay friendly staff i reccomend here is the place you want to be everything is at hand and not far to walk or travel.
we hope to go back for xmas and new year laughs were only just back 16th nov 30th nov already am missing the heat and wish we were there.
Thankyou to all at the hotel and to all the staff, and to my darling you know who you are lol in the restraunt and to anrab, reception staff always busy but still have time to smile and greet you weither it be morning afternoon or night time,
simply the best everyone at this hotel and a big thankyou to all and to jacobjohn.
also to everyone in the beauty and spa hello to louisa and reny and the gentilman sorry cannot remember ya name
A little back ground music would be lovely while at the pool as it can get a lillte too quiet.
Thankyou to mac and and sales asst in the be happy tailoring a beautilful ladies suit reccommended see ya again soon mac
lovely people and we miss you all already
thankyou to all
mr mrs miller (rm 101)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whispering Palms’ unique feature is its location. It is just a minute’s walk or 175 meters from the well-known Sinquerim Beach situated in a very peaceful and serene surrounding. This often-described “Island onto itself” all-inclusive resort comprises of 106 well-appointed, air-conditioned accommodation units with en suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Whispering Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whispering Palms Beach Hotel Candolim
- Whispering Palms Beach Candolim
- Whispering Palms Goa
- Whispering Palms Beach Resort Candolim
- Whispering Palms Beach Resort Goa/Candolim