Our family stayed at Sonesta for 5 nights. We had asked for the pool facing room on the 1st floor and were given the same. The rooms are nice and spacious with a balcony.
Property is well maintained. Not a fancy place but all needs were taken care of.
Breakfast was awesome. It was different each day and well rotated. Eggs were made to order. The F& B Manager Ablert and his team including Marcelino are warm and attentive.
Ordered room service almost every day, food and service was quick and good
The location of the resort is the best. Few minutes walk leads you to clean and nice Candolim. beach. Jude, the guy by the pool does a great job with a smile always. Would like some music by the pool and resort activites added for kids. Some books to read, board games available at the resort will make the stay more enjoyable.
Bikes, cars and cabs are available for hire right outside the resort.
Next visit to Goa, we'll definitely stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 3 star resort in Goa with a perfect beachside location on the beautiful stretch of Candolim's Golden Sands, an ideal place to relax. Tastefully arranged around a vast central pool area, a gently shelving expanse of sand and garden runs from the grounds to the warm waters of the Arabian Sea, the scene of a spectacular sunset almost every evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sonesta Inns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Inns Hotel Candolim
- Sonesta Hotel Candolim
- Sonesta Candolim
- Candolim Sonesta
- Sonesta Inns Hotel Goa
- Sonesta Inns Goa/Candolim