I stayed in Sonesta in the last week of June to celebrate by B-day in Goa. On check-in, we were greeted by polite staff who showed us our pool facing room which was excellent. The room was clean and had all modern amenities. The resort is located right in the middle of Candolim which makes it calm & serene and at the same time its near party hubs like Baga.
There is a scooty/motorbike rental shop right outside the resort from where you can hire transport for yourself. The resort is located near the candolim beach and has a small path leading to the beach.
The service is prompt and staff is courteous. They have a spa and you get complimentary massage if you stay for 3 days or more.
The only let down is their breakfast which is poor compared to other hotels in Goa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 3 star resort in Goa with a perfect beachside location on the beautiful stretch of Candolim's Golden Sands, an ideal place to relax. Tastefully arranged around a vast central pool area, a gently shelving expanse of sand and garden runs from the grounds to the warm waters of the Arabian Sea, the scene of a spectacular sunset almost every evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sonesta Inns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Inns Hotel Candolim
- Sonesta Hotel Candolim
- Sonesta Candolim
- Candolim Sonesta
- Sonesta Inns Hotel Goa
- Sonesta Inns Goa/Candolim