“Wipe your feet on the way out!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Prazeres Resorts

Prazeres Resorts
Ranked #53 of 64 Hotels in Candolim
“Wipe your feet on the way out!”
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

This hotel is disgusting! After 10 hours of travelling I just wanted somewhere to rest my head but I was scared of what I would catch!
I have been to Goa many many times and have never once complained about the hotel as I know it's all very basic and you pay for what you get but this was awful. I didn't even unpack I just left and went to another hotel.

• Stayed January 2013
7 Thank Amymaher

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Samara, Russia
Reviewed 17 May 2013

We had been to prezeres resort recently and we enjoy our holiday a lot. Goa is very beautiful and staff at the resort is very frienly and helpful. We made good friend wick reception staff and the manager John. Is the most kind and helpful man. We will bee back again next year again to prazeres RUSSIA.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank sorinaBudapesta
Loures Portugal
Reviewed 11 May 2013

We had holiday with my friends at Prazeres Resorts in Candolim. Very good hotel with good people working in Prazeres. All very friendly and smiling. Hotel is clean with nice rooms and very clean rooms , cleaning boys clean everyday and make good design with towels.Pool very nice and big and good Restaurant with tasty food. Raul Prazeres owner of hotel very very good man who always ready to help and take care of you. I love the hotel very much and come back this year again with more friends and family. Very good live band in restaurant for dancing. Everybody go to Prazeres to have fantastic time.

Room Tip: Stay in pool facing room with extra money. Good big rooms and nice view.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Doha, Qatar
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Just returned from Goa India and cannot wait to get back again. We are a family of four and styled in Prazeres Resorts Candolim Goa. The hotel accommodation though basic was very clean and hygienic , the hotel clean , lovely large swimming pool with a cute resto bar Sansibar. The evening entertainment was good with live bands and overall we had a super time. Recommend Prazeres Resorts to all. The staff are very friendly and helpful . The manager by name John appeared to us to be very greedy and tried to sell us a room and asked us for an exorbitant sum. Avoid him in the hotel. We will back next year to Prazeres.

Room Tip: Ask for poolside rooms. You may ave to pay extra but it worth every penny
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2013

On my recent visit to the hotel , I read the reviews first and I thought what the hell have I let myself in for ,
I read Russians running a mock , unclean , etc..
This has all been sorted out ,
The Russians were under control, not running around etc,
The rooms were very clean,
The service was exceptional,
Yes you get what you pay for , the ritz it isn't , but the service was second to none ,
The food was excellent , drinks cheap, nothing was a bother....
I'm going again

• Stayed February 2013
5 Thank Jellyed1
Wakefield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 March 2013

The staff in this hotel very polite and try there best to help, but unfortunately they are hampered by the state off the hotel. The hotel it's self is very tired and could do with a good refurb to bring it upto todays spec. If you want 5 star in goa this is not the space. A lot off ignorant russians in this hotel witch makes it worse as well.

Room Tip: no lifts might be better for oap's on ground floors
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Simon W

Travellers are raving about these Candolim hotels

Hingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 February 2013

You get what you pay for, and in this instance we didnt pay much, so we were not surprised by the Prazeres. The rooms were grubby and dinghy, typical of the lower end in Goa. What did suprise me was the attitude of some of the waiting staff. We had ordered sandwiches by the pool only to be told when we had finised eating to take our plates back to the cafe. I think not. It was not so much having being asked but the more the implication we could only have food if we cleared up afterwards. I was also swimming in the hotel pool and the attendant started throwing in chemicals, was he trying to tell me something, I think not again, they just do not have the proper training. Its a shame as with a bit of thought this place could easily be lifted a notch or two. Would I stay there again, definately not. This end of Candolim is also grubby and the beach is not in any way attractive. See my report on Mandrem Sea Paradise.

Room Tip: Dont pick any of them stay somewhwere else.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends