“The best jeweller I have ever found”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Gulzar Jeweller

Gulzar Jeweller
Ranked #6 of 22 Shopping in Candolim
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a jewellery store located on the main Candolim road, specialising in jewellery. We can custom make any jewellery, please feel free to contact us before arrival for any ideas you have.Gulzar, Mudi and Feroz
Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“The best jeweller I have ever found”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

I have visited Gulzar during all my trips to Goa over the past 10 years. From a photograph I gave him, he made me the most beautiful neclace I have ever seen. It took several trips to complete but was well worth the wait, I was very pleasantly surprised when I had it valued back home. He is completely reliable and trustworthyand very nice, too.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank TravellingVagabond

coventry
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Amazing Jewellers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

I have been going to Gulzars for the last 3/4 years and have bought some lovely pieces of Jewellry, My eldest daughter had a gorgeous engagement ring from Gulzar a couple of years ago and she loves it.

I have recommended Gulzar to quite a few people and eah on that has bought jewellery were verry happy with the quality and the service is second to none.

I wont go anywhere else, I always keep a couple of days free when I am over in Goa, I am going again this Xmas and I am having a pendant made from a photo I have.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank CoventryAnnie
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gulzar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

The Gulzar family are lovely people and I have been going there at least 8 years they are fantastic people and the jewellery is great value for money

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Veronicapike3
Perth, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Great place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Gulzar makes some lovely pieces, I drew a picture for him and within a few days he had made my item for me. He is very reasonable with his prices & is a nice friendly fella, he has some beautiful expensive jewels too, nice if your loaded

Visited November 2012