Hi All. We stayed here from 29th till 1st October 2012. I would like to thank the entire staff of lemon tree right from front desk to cafe to roomkeeping for making our stay in Goa a wonderful one.
Resort - We just loved the resort. We made our booking through one of the booking portals. We had our booking in Plaza roon. But to our pleasant surprise our room was upgraded to Pavillion without any extra charges. The difference between plaza room and pavillion is that of a bath tub and a balcony/sitout attached with the room. Room was very confortable, neat & clean and well maintained. They have a mini bar also in the room. They also provide a complimentary wine bottle in the room. We were provided with 2 bottles of packaged mineral water every day without any charges. The swimming pool in the resort is the best part. It has got a pool bar also. We had a good time in the pool. Buffet breakfast was part of room package and was served from 7:30 am to 12 noon in their citrus cafe. And I must admit that it is one of the best buffet breakfast that I have eaten. Resort has also got a chinese restaurant called as Republic of Noodles but we did not eat there so cannot comment. Resort has also got a spa where the prices are decent. On our last day of stay we took the dry massage which is of 30 mins and it was charged 1225 inclusive of charges per head.
Private Beach - The beach is actually not a private beach. It is a short 1 min walk from the back of resort but there is hardly anything in between and we can call it a private beach (almost). The best part of the private beach is that it is very secluded. There is no shack no shop on the beach and hence it is very neat and clean.
Locality - The resort is located in Candolim. So calangute and Baga are very nearby. There is a restaurant by the name 'Fisherman's cove' very near to the resort. Please try it out for its nice preparation and decent price. Resort is at a distance of 10 kms from Panji Bus stand. We travelled from Bangalore to Goa in KSRTC Volvo AC bus. We enquired about taxi/auto charges from Panji to resort but everyone was aksing for Rs 300 minimum. Hence we took the Honda Activa bike on rent from a shop very near to bus stand and kept it with us for all 3 days. We were charged Rs 300n per day for Honda Activa. It proved to be useful as we had to to anyway come back to Panji bus stand to take the return bus.
Overall our experience at Lemon Tree was superb. I will definitely recommend it to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers 65 beautiful rooms and suites. All ground floor rooms provide access to a compact private garden. The six heritage rooms and suite, housed in a century old Portuguese mansion, have been restored to their original glory and appointed with all modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Hotel Candolim
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Hotel
- Lemon Tree Goa
- Hotel Lemon Tree Amarante Beach
- Lemon Tree Hotel Goa
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Candolim