Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa
  • Breakfast included
Seashell Beach Suites(Candolim)
  • Breakfast included
2,125 results
All reviewsrepublic of noodlescitrus cafeheritage roomchef vinayaktill noonpan asian restaurantheritage blockbeach resortswimming poolswim up barnice poolhousekeeping staffmin walkdosaspecial mentionin room diningbuffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Clean, Nice, Breakfast was nice, Easy Check in / Check out, walk out to several restaurants, bike rental etc. Bigger Rooms for the price would be nice but the rooms are decorated well, overall, we enjoyed our time here - Candolim is nice and private with lessor vendors, activities - Nice to kick back and relax.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms in the front side. Rooms towards the back suffer from smell and fumes from the kitchen.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank 007_Gaurav
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.abr@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

First off. Thank you Trip Advisor. I booked Lemon Tree on the basis of its good reviews and they were all good. We stayed in April of this year. So happy to find that Candolim beach is a short walk from the back of the hotel and the hotel itself is plumb spang in the middle of the market and so we felt very connected with the Goa scene. I have to mention the responsiveness of the staff. On our last day, 24th, I asked my friend if the breakfast spread had watermelon juice and she said no. Five or ten minutes later a helpful waiter whose name I was too zapped to note brought us chilled amazing water melon juice! Pro active service and so friendly and concerned. Thank you nameless (sadly) gentleman and thank you staff of Lemon Tree. Not just Trip Advisor, we sang your praises to a couple we met at Calamari. I would definitely recommend Lemon Tree.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kucheb
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Conference room was Ok. All the facilities were available for business conference. Location was accessible and beaches were clean. Good time to visit in April. Swimming pool was not very deep but very enjoyable. Will definitely revisit.

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Location,Food and service all deserve praise. In 'signature' Lemon Tree style as experienced by us in Bangalore, Ahmedabad , New Delhi and now in exotic Goa!! I would give it more preference over many 5 star properties in Goa. The connectivity to any where is excellent. House keeping and the general aroma anywhere in the property is very refreshing.

Room Tip: Pool facing Rooms are relatively better although all Rooms enjoy the same levels of comfort and Peace and quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We were at LemonTree Goa last weekend and are really satisfied with the hotel. Most of the hotels were sold out due to a long weekend and I found one room available on the LemonTree website. I was really impressed with the pick up and drop facility, free Wi Fi, breakfast and the amazing terrace studio they upgraded us for. Comfortable bed, nice and clean rooms and decor. The location of the hotel is really good. Walking distance from the Candolim beach. Walking distance from Bike rentals, hotels, bars etc. Few Kms from Agauda Fort and not too far from the Calungute and other beaches. The hotel also has a nice pool and spa if you want to unwind. The staff of the hotel was extremely nice and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay here. I will highly recommend Lemon Tree.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple