“Brilliant choice!!”

Ranked #10 of 64 Hotels in Candolim
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Brilliant choice!!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

If you want extremely warm service, a comfortable & stylish hotel in a central location.. Look no further.
My 2 girlfriends & all our kids have just returned from the Lemon tree amarante ... It was an amazing holiday ..we usually stay at the taj village but wanted a change from our comfort zone.. Lemon tree did not let us down. Right from the extremely efficient beneshia at check in.. To chef vinayak who delighted us with his special "pizza dosa" at breakfast, to Mohomad at housekeeping.. It was a warm & personalised stay. Andersen (the quiet gentleman who manages the property) runs a tight ship.
They made two special bday cakes for our kids.. It was so sweet.
We stayed in the heritage block rooms & shifted to the stunning heritage suite on the last day.. Which comes with a large lawn n a private plunge pool. Like... TOTALLY worth it!!
I'm not sure I would have enjoyed the rooms around the pool as it gets noisy. But the heritage side is lovely n private.
I'm really particular about towels n Bedsheets n they were squeaky clean, crisp n fresh smelling each day.
The citrus cafe serves a large breakfast and is on till noon which is great!! No early mornings on a holiday!! The other heart warming thing I noticed was that there are a few mute waiters who are super efficient.
The hotel is right in the centre of restaurants, shopping, not too far from anywhere really.
The republic of noodles is an EXCELLENT oriental restaurant attached to the hotel.. N we ate there every single night. At par with the best.

My only grouse: People in inappropriate swimwear in the pool n the breakfast room gets very crowded during peak hour..

So stop surfing for other hotels.. This is it :)

• Stayed April 2014
3 Thank MiniMathur
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Ms. Mathur,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.abr@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (456)
Pune, India
Reviewed 1 May 2014

it is just a fantastic place to go with your family.. on a walking distance from the beach. very nice swimming pool. alacarte food is expensive. better to eat outside.
internet is free 24/7 only when u book online. otherwise only 60mins per day.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa, responded to this review, 24 July 2014

Pune
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I spent 2 nights in Lemon tree hotel in Goa last week with the family. Actually this was was my second stay in lemon tree, first one being in Aurangabad last year. The stay was very comfortable and there wasn't anything to complain about. The staff is excellent and the facility is quite good, right next to the beach. The breakfast was great too. Overall a pleasant experience. My next vacation hotel most probably might be in the lemon tree as well

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Short break with the family. 3 nights. But a comfortable stay. Not far from the beach, good access. Lots to do around the hotel. Reasonably comfy rooms. Good breakfast, and good service. It was December so one can't expect fantastic deals in goa but nevertheless a good comfortable hotel

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Deoghar, India
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 1,048 helpful votes
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Clean, Nice, Breakfast was nice, Easy Check in / Check out, walk out to several restaurants, bike rental etc. Bigger Rooms for the price would be nice but the rooms are decorated well, overall, we enjoyed our time here - Candolim is nice and private with lessor vendors, activities - Nice to kick back and relax.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms in the front side. Rooms towards the back suffer from smell and fumes from the kitchen...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank 007_Gaurav

New Delhi
Reviewed 25 April 2014

First off. Thank you Trip Advisor. I booked Lemon Tree on the basis of its good reviews and they were all good. We stayed in April of this year. So happy to find that Candolim beach is a short walk from the back of the hotel and the hotel itself is plumb spang in the middle of the market and so we felt very connected with the Goa scene. I have to mention the responsiveness of the staff. On our last day, 24th, I asked my friend if the breakfast spread had watermelon juice and she said no. Five or ten minutes later a helpful waiter whose name I was too zapped to note brought us chilled amazing water melon juice! Pro active service and so friendly and concerned. Thank you nameless (sadly) gentleman and thank you staff of Lemon Tree. Not just Trip Advisor, we sang your praises to a couple we met at Calamari. I would definitely recommend Lemon Tree.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Kucheb
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa, responded to this review, 26 April 2014

Faridabad, India
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Conference room was Ok. All the facilities were available for business conference. Location was accessible and beaches were clean. Good time to visit in April. Swimming pool was not very deep but very enjoyable. Will definitely revisit.

• Stayed April 2014

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Candolim
Novotel Goa Resort & Spa
Hyatt Place Goa Candolim
Hyatt Place Goa Candolim
#13 of 64 in Candolim
Vivanta by Taj - Holiday Village, Goa

Been to Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa? Share your experiences!