If you want extremely warm service, a comfortable & stylish hotel in a central location.. Look no further.
My 2 girlfriends & all our kids have just returned from the Lemon tree amarante ... It was an amazing holiday ..we usually stay at the taj village but wanted a change from our comfort zone.. Lemon tree did not let us down. Right from the extremely efficient beneshia at check in.. To chef vinayak who delighted us with his special "pizza dosa" at breakfast, to Mohomad at housekeeping.. It was a warm & personalised stay. Andersen (the quiet gentleman who manages the property) runs a tight ship.
They made two special bday cakes for our kids.. It was so sweet.
We stayed in the heritage block rooms & shifted to the stunning heritage suite on the last day.. Which comes with a large lawn n a private plunge pool. Like... TOTALLY worth it!!
I'm not sure I would have enjoyed the rooms around the pool as it gets noisy. But the heritage side is lovely n private.
I'm really particular about towels n Bedsheets n they were squeaky clean, crisp n fresh smelling each day.
The citrus cafe serves a large breakfast and is on till noon which is great!! No early mornings on a holiday!! The other heart warming thing I noticed was that there are a few mute waiters who are super efficient.
The hotel is right in the centre of restaurants, shopping, not too far from anywhere really.
The republic of noodles is an EXCELLENT oriental restaurant attached to the hotel.. N we ate there every single night. At par with the best.
My only grouse: People in inappropriate swimwear in the pool n the breakfast room gets very crowded during peak hour..
So stop surfing for other hotels.. This is it :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers 65 beautiful rooms and suites. All ground floor rooms provide access to a compact private garden. The six heritage rooms and suite, housed in a century old Portuguese mansion, have been restored to their original glory and appointed with all modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, HostelWorld, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Hotel Candolim
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Hotel
- Lemon Tree Goa
- Hotel Lemon Tree Amarante Beach
- Lemon Tree Hotel Goa
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Candolim