Being a regular traveller to Goa, I found this hotel one of the best choices around Calangute. The food is good and service is excellent. Reception staff was very helpful throughout our stay. The hotel is located a short distance from the beach. They also have a decent DVD collection.
The only drawback is the space. The spa was a bit small and the rooms dont have much of a view but I guess you wouldnt be spending a lot of time in the room when in Goa, so it doesnt matter much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers 65 beautiful rooms and suites. All ground floor rooms provide access to a compact private garden. The six heritage rooms and suite, housed in a century old Portuguese mansion, have been restored to their original glory and appointed with all modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Hotel Candolim
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Hotel
- Lemon Tree Goa
- Hotel Lemon Tree Amarante Beach
- Lemon Tree Hotel Goa
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort, Goa Candolim