We spend two week here in January 2014. Fortunally we had two rooms here after we left another hotel. Staff is very friendly, rooms are India norm, clean and comfortable Breakfast is a litle bit poor Evert morning The same card and not much variations on it. But its ok to stay here for two weeks but note that iTS locaties Ad The Amin road in Candolim so the restaurant is on a Bush postion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Mist Resort is Located just 100 Meters away straight walk to the famous Candolim Beach and on the main street where all happening nightlife and major restaurants dazzle each traveler; a popular tourist destination in North Goa, 12 kms from the capital city of Panaji and 40 kms from Dabolim Airport. The Resort offers a charming blend on idyllic beach side location and a base to explore North Goa, a former Portuguese colony famed for places of worship like the Basilica of Bom Jesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and world heritage architecture like the Fort Aguada. All rooms are carefully designed to tickle the tastes buds of modern travelers and over look beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Sea Mist Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Sea Shell Hotel Candolim
- Sea Mist Resort Goa/Candolim