We had a great time staying at the Casa Sea Shell. We couldn't fault the facilities or the staff. The pool area was spotless. Our room was serviced on a daily basis and we had clean sheets & towels. OK, so the sheets were a bit grey. No big deal!
We tried various restaurants in Candolim and were very disappointed by the shoddy service and food. The restaurants at both Casa Sea shell & the Casa Sea shell inn were both run to high standards and the food was consistent in the quality.
The location near the beach was perfect.
We would definately return to the Casa Sea Shell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Mist Resort is Located just 100 Meters away straight walk to the famous Candolim Beach and on the main street where all happening nightlife and major restaurants dazzle each traveler; a popular tourist destination in North Goa, 12 kms from the capital city of Panaji and 40 kms from Dabolim Airport. The Resort offers a charming blend on idyllic beach side location and a base to explore North Goa, a former Portuguese colony famed for places of worship like the Basilica of Bom Jesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and world heritage architecture like the Fort Aguada. All rooms are carefully designed to tickle the tastes buds of modern travelers and over look beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sea Mist Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Sea Shell Hotel Candolim
- Sea Mist Resort Goa/Candolim