We were 8 couples and 15 children getting together after 20 years for a re-union. After a lot of deliberation we chose Aashyana Lakhanpal for our stay. We definitely researched a lot before we pinned down on this property. We booked all the 11 rooms (Main Villa and the Casinahs) at the property and there was enough room for this group. The property gave us what we were looking for
- Large open spaces and two big pools
- A wonderful deck in the main villa to sit-out, relax and talk over drinks and food, while the children played amongst themselves and remained under supervision
- Nice and clean rooms, tastefully decorated
- Great staff (Roshan in particular was very helpful)
- Privacy, in our rooms or in their vast property - great niches created all over the property to hang-out or break away from the group
- Food as we desired, we did make special requests particularly for the children
- Good portable Bose speakers to play our music
- Car arrangements and drivers upon request we used this service at a reasonable price
- Airport pick-up/drops, all well coordinated
The only problem we had was getting some staff to service us late at night One recommendation to the owners would be have an area etched out for outdoor sports (A volleyball, basketball net, a foot ball/cricket lawn).
We were always going to have a memorable stay since we were meeting after a very long time and thankfully the property did not let us down in any manner. If you are a large group wanting to spend some quality time together, this is just the perfect place to do that.....Not to say that a small family can't have a good time here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The choice is yours to be pampered in the elegant luxury of Aashyana Lakhanpal, the fully staffed 5 bedroom villa with private pool, or reside in style at one or more of the three self contained two bedroom Casinhas - each complete with an individual, private garden and shared pool. Villa Venus, the 3 bedroom self contained independent property with private pool, offers the perfect opportunity to 'get-away-from-it-all' in a traditional Portuguese villa, circa 1830, lovingly restored to retain an authentic feel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Aashyana Lakhanpal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aashyana Lakhanpal Goa/Candolim