“Perfect Example of great location and Amazing...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Prashant...
“Perfect Example of great location and Amazing Hospitality”
Reviewed 21 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

It makes me remind each and every moment I've lived in Sky High while writing this review.
Let me start with below pointers to describe about the location and construction of the villa:
- Ocean view location on a hilltop (which is to die for)
- Not Ultra-Modern, but it has everything you need to relish.
- An outdoor infinity jacuzzi pool adjacent to lush green lawn which is again to die for.
- Four Bedrooms with all the amenities.
- Last but not the least, all the balconies facing Arabian Sea (where I spent 50% of my time).

Also, you will never feel to step out of this location for anything as you've already got everything right there(location/amenities/pool/food).
I still remember how I felt on the day of Check-out, as if I am leaving someone who is very close to me. Though, we did try to extend our trip at the same place, but unfortunately it was all booked.
This place is very close to nature-OCEAN/GREENERY/SEA. You got everything in your hands.

Now let me thank WEEKENDPLAN team by which I was able to experience Goa like never before:
- Rahul (Sales team)
- Siddham (Supervisor)
- Tej & colleague (Caretaker/s), Special thanks to them for what all they did for us
- Paswan (Cook)

I've promised myself to visit this place one time every year and I guess I'll be able to fulfill it.

Also, I would like to stay in Villa B 18 (Bandekar's/Owners villa) once in recent coming years as it has a little upper edge over B17.

Thanks team for your help/guidance to make this trip a memorable one.

We will surely see you soon guys.

21 Jul 2017
Oh My God, Prashant I have read and received loads of reviews in my lifetime - but yours blew me away. Thank You very much and I would love to host you soon again. Regards from Satish, CEO of The Weekend Plan
Sunil T
“Fantastic place”
Reviewed 5 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

We group of 7 friends visited the property, was mesmerised with the view and poshness. Bathrooms were properly cleaned and maintained. Home theatre and other music system were also provided to enhance .
Ground staff were very helpful, they even provide cook and laundry facility.

Safe and secure place
Had fun.

5 Mar 2017
Thank you for an amazing review - you instill confidence in us. We hope to host you soon again.
jr_9491
Pune, India
“Perfect”
Reviewed 4 March 2017 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

These guys are amazing and perfect in their arrangements
Keeping the. Villas upto date and providing you from pin to plane at the villa
They can do everything..
Very friendly staff and really good services

Thank you and what an amazing review - you instill confidence in us
Idhayan
Mumbai, India
“A perfect place for vacation”
Reviewed 4 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Beautiful villa. Well maintained. Neat and clean. Good service. Best quality. Worth paying. Thank you for your service. Next time i'll atleast book Sky high for 1 Week.

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Thank you and what an amazing review - you instill confidence in us
Aaron N
“Wholesome Luxurious Getaway!”
Reviewed 4 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

Perfect location, great views, really spacious villa, well-maintained rooms, bathrooms and a spectacular pool! Overall A++ experience! It's a snug property that is conveniently located a few meters away from the undisturbed Coco Beach. The interiors were thoughtfully tasteful. My recommendation is to keep a car along with a driver at all times as we did. It helps in smooth commuting. Loved the experience overall!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 Mar 2017
Thank you for a great review and we hope to serve you soon again
sunil t
“terrible terrible terrible”
Reviewed 8 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

1. Stayed for 4 days not a single day they changes the linen in any room
2, House keeper did clean the house unless asked

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
18 Jan 2017
Hi Sunil - We are very sorry for the same, but our staff is not allowed to enter the room unless given permission and your other family members did not allow them except for 1 day. I apologise for the inconvenience caused but we are here to serve you and your group without invading your privacy.
AKA0127
India
“Worst villa manager, unprofessional”
Reviewed 8 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

Wish i could rate them ZERO. Absolutely unprofessional. These people at sky high and tripvillas, completely ruined our long awaited holiday. They cancelled our booking last moment claiming there were electrical issues. This too was informed to us when we called ! They did not bother to offer any alternative worth the money. We had booked way in advance with entire payment. But these people lack basic integrity. I would never recommend sky high to anyone. To each his own, be cautious if you ever consider them. I strongly believe that they just cancel last moment for higher rates from other customers. Loser villa mgt and loser website.

We ended up at Aguada Anchorage Resort which has several villas in the resort kind of amenities. They had proper room service and breakfast buffet. They were walking distance from Sinq and other eateries on Candolim road. Would highly recommend Anchorage in comparison. The booking etc were seamless.

8 Oct 2016
Your booking was with trip villas - not us. They declined you because your credit card got denied - not us. You made a part payment to them - not us. They replied back to you about an electrical issue - not us. Please understand your booking was never in our control, why would we refuse your booking my friend. We have a business to run, after all. Also seriously you are comparing anchorage a 3 crore property with SkyHigh a 23 crore property. Please address your issues with trip villas instead of trying to mislead our guests about you not getting a booking with us.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing