The hotel is located in a colonial-style building and looks fabulous in the photos. The hotel seems to target local guests most of all, which is well-reflected in the cuisine. I like Indian food so I was quite pleased, but it is definitely a question of personal taste and/or digestive possibilities. There is very little around – what I can recommend is the old bazaar in Margao and an elephant trip. The beach is lovely and I enjoyed the food in the little beach restaurants. But then again, I am adventurous foodwise. In general, I can recommend this place to anyone with strong tastebuds!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn and Suites - Goa is conceptualized and designed to give guests a feel of Portuguese village life. Reminiscent of the Portuguese Architecture in Goa, the design is replete with Portuguese design idioms. Guest rooms are planned around the courts. Inward looking these rooms are placed in different levels to give a feel of village staggered and random in nature. Each courtyard has a character of its own, complete with fountains, cobblestones, lawns, parterres and topiary well maintained and manicured. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your The RETREAT by Zuri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Retreat By Zuri Hotel Salcette
- The RETREAT By Zuri Goa, India