“You will feel you are out of India”
Review of Alila Diwa Goa

Alila Diwa Goa
Ranked #2 of 39 Hotels in Salcette
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

This is a fab property located away from civilization. When you enter the property you will see how much planning has gone into the detailing of the property. Do ask one of the hotel staff to take you around.

Rooms as roomy and ultra modern. Food is fantastic in all there hotels and they cook up some delicious goan food aswell.

The pool is awesome and the gym is not that bad aswell.

Goan people are kind and so is the hotel staff extremely courteous.

It is a mustmust stay and if you check on line and book in advance you mite get a great deal

Hope my review helps u to plan your special holiday. Cheers

• Stayed: June 2014
SSavkur_GM, General Manager at Alila Diwa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Your positive comments are very much appreciated, I am delighted to learn that you had a good stay with us. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to our resort.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We did a 3 day getaway holiday to Goa and lived in Alila Diwa Goa.. I must say we had a superb relaxed holiday. very courteous staff.. and excellent buffet spread for all meals.. the resort amenities are lovely... would highly recommend the Alila Spa.. the pool was exotic .. We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and they may the whole experience simply magical...all in all a memorable holiday.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Preethi C

It is wonderful to know that we were able to make your overall stay memorable. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to our resort.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Nice property.. The resort is really peaceful and nice.. amazing place to stay.. Good staff good food.. Edge bar is superb.. U can sit by the pool and chill for hours.. Martins corner is just 2mins walk.. Comfortable stay.. Wud recommend.. And I wud love to visit again and again and again.. Superb..

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sagarparui
SSavkur_GM, General Manager at Alila Diwa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

I appreciate your taking the time to share your review. It is wonderful to know that we were able to make your stay memorable. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to our resort.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We have just returned from an absolutely unexpected treasure of a vacation at Alila Diwa Goa. My husband, myself, and our two teenage boys enjoyed eight days of idyllic bliss at the Diwa Club in the Alila Diwa hotel in Goa. The physical beauty of this property has to be experienced in person. And the warm and welcoming attitude of its staff is something to be cherished.

The general manager Siddharth's personalized attention to the guests permeates to his staff. Sylvester D'Souza manager of the Diwa Club, and his team of Juhi, Crisana, Rajeev and Shaheen were excellent in ensuring that our stay was pleasurable and stress free.

The "Dine in the Dark" evening at the Spice Studio was a novelty we will remember. My boys loved the Infinity pool, the jacuzzi and the chaat counter every evening. The Spa transports you to Bali. My husband and I savored the massages very much. We are already planning our return vacation to the Alila Diwa Goa. I recommend you do so too.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
SSavkur_GM, General Manager at Alila Diwa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you for your very flattering review! It is wonderful to know that we were able to make your stay memorable. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to our resort.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I booked for Alila Diwa Goa resort on booking.com
There was an awesome offer for a suite so I took that. Beautiful resort , friendly n helpful staff n luxurious facilities but be wary.
I would have rated 5 stars but I didn't coz, when I tried to check in they gave me a regular room inspite of pre-booking and a pre-paid suite and when I questioned them they made me wait for more than 10 mts n had the audacity to say that they r upgrading me to a suite.
Except that glitch it's an awesome resort to stay. Good food n lovely pools n mini theatre. Awesome.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
SSavkur_GM, General Manager at Alila Diwa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Thank you for sharing your review on this forum. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay overall. Your comment about the suite was surprising and I checked our records as well as with the website that you booked through. Your reservation was in fact made for a Terrace Room, which is our base room category. When you arrived, we upgraded you to a Diwa Suite as a special gesture.

I am not sure where the misunderstanding came from, but would be happy to offer you more details. I have emailed you separately on this matter. We hope that you will look past this and hope to welcome you back sometime soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Ever since I arrived at the Alila Diwa hotel in Goa, I was captivated by how beautiful the property was, how good the service was (mostly how friendly everybody was from the welcoming front desk at the Diwa Club area to the House Keeping Staff- Especially Scollon De Silva and Anwar) to the average employee I would come across.

The hotel is a Five Star property away from the crowd, and my family and I will definitely be returning soon, and many times after that. The house keeping staff especially is not only friendly and easy to engage, but proficient and good at what they do. My room was tended to by Anwar and Scollon who are capable young men that I was very happy to meet and hope to see again.

I will definitely be telling my friends about the Goa property of Alila Group, and hope that when I next return I will have a similar experience (and am quite certain that I will)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
SSavkur_GM, General Manager at Alila Diwa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

I am delighted to learn that you had a good stay with us. Thank you for complimenting the team for their good work, especially Scollon and Anwar, i will ensure that your praise is shared with them. I look forward to meeting you on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

we stayed in this property for 3 days in july 2014.on reaching we were given a warm welcome.we were upgraded to diwa club suites.the checkin was swift .shaheen was very friendly and gave the full information about the resort.the rooms were very nice and spacious and comfortable.we had booked 3 rooms and were family of 7.the beach was about 500 m away but they have very nice shuttle and yu can reach the beach in 2 min.the walk to the beach is very nice.juhi at the reception was very warm and catered to all our needs.the food was good.the swimming pool was large and very clean.the mini theatre was an added attraction.overall experience was superb.would like to visit again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Preeti M
SSavkur_GM, General Manager at Alila Diwa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

I am delighted to learn that you had a good stay with us. Thank you for complimenting the team for their good work, especially Shaheen and Juhi I will ensure that your praise is shared with them. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to our resort.

Siddharth Savkur

Also consider these accommodations in or near Salcette
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa
Grand Hyatt Goa
#1 of 3 in Bambolim
The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort Goa
Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa

Been to Alila Diwa Goa? Share your experiences!