“Great food, friendly atmosphere.”
Review of Saajan

Saajan
Ranked #24 of 132 Restaurants in Salcette
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Also a small guest house & Resturant with approx 15 tables & bar area
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We had several meals during our holiday last December and were even invited to the owner's son's wedding which was a memorable experience. Food is always great, service fast and polite. Jan and Santiago made us very welcome and we came away looking forward to going back this year for some more lovely meals. Definitely worth a visit.

There are newer reviews for Saajan

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Had pork chops and steak here and both were tender, well cooked and hot. The people at next table had lobster that they told us was superb. Service was fast, polite and efficient.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Absolutely brilliant restaurant , I've eaten here for breakfast and lunch many times and have never had a bad meal or service. The family and staff are fantastic, friendly and help with anything you need.
The manager Santiago Fernandes and his wife are lovely and showed me the rooms which look wonderful and are very good value for money, although I haven't stayed here I shall be on my next visit.
Also the waiter Rakesh is very polite and chatty, and makes the most wonderful Long Island iced tea, one of my favourite cocktails!!! :-) in fact all of the staff are lovely and greet you and say bye and cater for all your needs. What more can you ask for.
The masala omelette is delicious, fresh juices, and one of the only places I've found that do proper beans on toast (I've had cravings for them for weeks) good portions and great value for money.
The setting is lovely and is away from the main road so very little traffic, which makes it very peaceful.
All in all very lovely and shall be returning many times to come. :-)
Saajans has managed to get everything right, which many of the restaurants in cavelossim, goa don't.
Definitely recommend here.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

We had several meals here in our month in Goa, we was never disappointed. The quality of the food was really good and the service was second to none.
The chicken and mushroom pie is to die for. (needs to be ordered 24 hours earlier).
The waiters and the owner Saajan are really friendly and helpful.
Probably the cleanest toilets I've seen in Goa.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

We also stayed with Jan and Santiago in very good rooms and had lots of our meals at the restaurant. You get a very warm welcome and the food is very good, especially the steak. We have booked to stay there again next year.