Carina Beach Resort(Benaulim)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$21
  • Breakfast included
Jasminn by Mango Hotels(Betalbatim)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$60
US$55
US$46
Agoda.com
US$48
US$41
  • Breakfast included
La Grace Resort(Benaulim)(Great Value!)
US$45
Hotels.com
Alila Diwa Goa(Salcette)
US$157
US$139
All reviewsnearest beachperfect hideawayswimming poolcavelossim beachdvd playerown vehiclerooms are hugehumble staffriver salsmall propertynorth goahustle bustlecity lifearabian seastayed there for daysan awesome experiencebeautiful property
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Little far from the main attractions, the wonderful property is located in south Goa, betul. Enjoyable Big modern rooms. Wonderful service and friendly staff. Pool, temple, pool table, video and book library on campus. Perfect place to relax and chill. 1 hr from airport. 30mins from Margao. Difficult to get bikes, so try to book that in advance.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
mayfairresorts, Manager at MAYFAIR Hideaway Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Dear Mr. Ajeesh,

Thank you very much for sharing your Excellent Review of our resort. At Mayfair, we continuously strive towards providing guests with memorable experiences and we are glad that we were able to achieve that for your stay. We are happy to know that you have liked your stay and the entire experience with us.

We are glad to know that you have liked our rooms, services of our friendly staff, Swimming Pool, In house Temple, Pool Table and our Video/Book Library.

Thanking you once again for choosing to stay with us. Your patronage is valuable to us and we look forward to any opportunity to welcome you back to the Mayfair Hideaway Spa Resort in the near future

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

This is one magnificent hotel tucked away far from the hussles of city life which I always crave for. It sits in the midst of the junction between river Sal and the Arabian sea which has a spectacular view from the Infinity pool. The property stands in the midst of nature with good connectivity to Palolem and Agonda in the south while Colva, Varca and others in the north of it's route.

The hotel staff are courteous and helpful. I would like to specially thank the Dining staff for the help they provided me during my stay. Breakfast has all options one can think of. We had planned to have lunch and dinner out to taste local restaurants and home made cuisines so can't speculate you on those options at the hotel.

If you would like to have peace and tranquility at it's best this would be a sure bet. The spa services might be on a higher side but worth a try.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Prasad,

We are glad to know that you have liked the spectacular view from our infinity pool, our helpful and courteous staff, specially our Dining staff.

We appreciate you for posting some lovely photographs of our resort.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel at the starting of May , found it a beautiful property and well managed with all the modern amenities. It is more of a boutique hotel, with few rooms but the rooms themselves are very grand with huge bathrooms. You should come here if you want to relax for the humdrum of city life or as a romantic getaway. The place does not have any nightlife, in fact at night, the roads become quite spooky, but that is a part of south goa life.The pool is well maintained however the small gym and recreation center is not well maintained. A beautiful addition is the video library and DVD player in every room. The buffet breakfast though filling lacks variety and the few days we did have dinner, I did not like the food much for its taste. However all in all the property maintenance and service standard in the hotel is satisfactory.
I suggest if you stay here you either book a cab for tue entire stay or get your own car, as otherwise traveling would be a problem.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
mayfairresorts, Manager at MAYFAIR Hideaway Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Avishek,

Thank you very much for sharing your Good Review of our resort. At Mayfair, we continuously strive towards providing guests with memorable experiences and we are glad that we were able to achieve that for your stay. We are happy to know that you have liked your stay and the entire experience with us.

We are glad to know that you have liked the room and its bathrooms, room amenities, the video library, the overall maintenance of the property and service standard. At the same time, we have noted down your suggestion regarding the gym and the play area, variety at the Breakfast Buffet ad the taste of our food. I have discussed the same with our team and I am sure on your next visit to the Mayfair you will feet the difference.

We appreciate you for posting some lovely photographs of our resort.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I stayed for 14 days alone, but did not feel alone because of the welcome and kindness of staff. It was the most perfect, relaxing holiday and I would return in a second. If I travel to another part of India I would like to stay in another Mayfair hotel because of the quality of staff, standard of service and beautiful presentation all around.

Restaurant: service could not have been better, food was DELICIOUS, I am missing it one month on. The chef Kailash was super attentive to his guests often asking if there was something special they would like prepared for their evening meal, and checking that they were happy each evening. The selection was international and varied. The waiters were excellent, always there if needed but not invasive (Aditya, Biswajit, Braja, Jaykrishna, Joel, Resley, Winston- HR and management should be proud). Ranjit, restaurant supervisor was the epitome of professional making sure all guests were happy and missing nothing. They were all so warm and welcoming I miss them :)

Rooms: Beautiful!! Beds huge and extremely comfortable, comfortable sofa,views of the river and fishing village sunset and sunrise really stunning, drinks, sweet and savoury snacks replenished daily. Housekeeping did a fantastic job as well as being incredibly helpful (Antonio and Suresh helping me pack my cases when I wanted to change to a first floor room).

Reception: Clinton, Rajendra and Rajesh were friendly and efficient, nothing was too much trouble. When I asked to change rooms Rajendra offered a ground floor and a first floor room, and asked the lovely Antonio from housekeeping to show me both to help me decide, promptly arranging assistance to change rooms then and there. Rajendra also arranged a late checkout, which I needed, without me asking, which was very thoughtful, kind, and I was impressed with the initiative shown.
It was always nice to stop and say hello when going in and out, and conversation was interesting and easy. Clinton, in training, always had a huge ready smile, again HR and management should be proud of all reception staff.

Facilities: The infinite pool was beautifully positioned overlooking the river leading out to the ocean. On the opposite side of the river you could see the fishing men tending their boats and villagers going about every day tasks. Debashish, the pool supervisor, was like the waiting staff, always there to help but never invasive, very sweet and hard working.
The four poster canopied sun beds were incredible, it felt truly luxurious. There was a gym and 2 snooker tables for the more active, as well as a bar and a library.

The spa was beautiful and amazing, best of all was Chanchan, who did the best reflexology and head massage I have ever had. I wanted to have a treatment every day but managed to restrain myself.

I could say a lot more, but in short- Mayfair Hidaway Resort and Spa is beautiful, the staff are wonderful, location and views gorgeous and authentic, not at all tourist trappy, I recommend you go.

Thank you to all the staff, for helping me have an incredible holiday.

Room Tip: First floor rooms have the best views, ground floor rooms have their own patio
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank EmmaPuddy

Dear Ms. Emma,

We are glad to know that you have liked the overall experience at the Mayfair, which you did mention to me personally as well at the resort. It motivates our staff when there sincere efforts have been appreciated in such forums. All the staff at Mayfair Hideaway Spa Resort are very thankful for your token of appreciation for them and they are also happy that you have remembered their names correctly.

I personally appreciate the way you have explained about your experience with us in such a beautiful way.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Guys, this was an amazing holiday spot in South Goa. With family or without family, doesn't matter. I stayed for 5 days and had an experience which we will never forget.

Hotel Room : Excellent
Movie Library : Excellent
Movie Library Couch : Excellent
Bathroom Size : huge on ground floor
Room size : Huge, Huge

Recommendation : It is strictly recommended for a holiday to spend time with family. The resort has everything which one needs with a family to enjoy. They have Air Hockey table, Snooker, Table Tennis and Carrom Board as well.

There is a shuttle BUS which to visit Cavelossim beach at 10 AM and 2 PM every day. This beach is good, quite and beautiful.

North Goa is pretty far (around 55 KMs) from this place and the taxi charges around 2500-3000 for to and fro.

Cabo de Rama Fort is pretty near and is a beautiful place to visit. The sea view is really beautiful here.

Agonda and Palolem beaches are also very attractive to visit from this place.

All in all, we spent 5 days at resort only, enjoyed every bit of it.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms have bigger bathrooms and good views.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank IamSukhpreet

Dear Mr. Sukhpreet,

We are glad to know that you have liked the resort as a whole and its services. Thank you also for your recommendation which does means a lot to us.