“Purely business” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 154 Hotels in Ahmedabad
new delhi
“Purely business”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

Purely a business hotel, caters to the need with laundry n breakfast...Decent size property, good value for money with the rates it charges...Serves breakfast, lunch n dinner bt coz of my schedule only had breakfast which ws good enough, I mean couldn't ask for more from a 4 star brand!!!!They delivered more than expectations

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.
Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards to the rooms, staff food and breakfast quality. It makes me feel really proud, and I can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.
14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013

Truly value for money, The front office staff (Irfan) upgraded me as insisting on a high floor and extremely courteous. The Housekeeping (Mukesh) was called at the middle of the night to clean up my room as the guests has just left and he made the entire room without a whimp... and kept asking if I needed anymore room. Will surely go back and stay there next time.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel staff. It makes me feel really proud, and I can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

After staying in several hotel is Ahmadabad, i tried out the Lemon Tree Hotel . It was the best thing we did. Young, bright and brilliant staff, cute, well thought well made rooms, just the right thing for a traveller.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,
My team and I would like to thank you for your positive comments; this will further motivate my associates to consistently deliver high quality of service.
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

I had a two night stay at this hotel. Rooms are compact. Lighting in rooms is poor. Bath tubs are not required in business hotels and can be removed. At the price it appeared to be on the costly side compared to other business hotels. Staff were courteous and warm though a bit of grooming especially speaking skills needs to be improved.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

Room lighting: we are sorry you found the room less illuminated. We constantly monitor the wear and tear of our assets and are very prompt in addressing any maintenance issues. We are relooking at our standards to understand your feedback better.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Bangalore, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

It was my first time stay at Lemon Tree Abad for the last 2 days. The stay was great and the service was excellent. The ambience is really enjoyable.
Only point of concern is that there are tooo many taxes for the bills that we paid.

1 Thank VinChip
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 19 October 2015
Dear Guest:

I am delighted to know that you had a memorable stay with us during your visit to the city.

Please feel free to reach to us at all times for assistance in future. We assure you of a much better experience on your future visits.

Should you decide to visit next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Nitin Shivpuri
Lemon tree hotel, Ahmedabad

16 cities. 27 hotels. 3000 rooms. Refreshing India.
Moradabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

A very good hotel to stay. Fragrance is refreshing as all lemon tree hotel have. We missed pool there and also missed many tv channels like sab tv and other sony channels. Brekfast was superb and mouth watering.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

TV channels: the range/choice of TV channels offered by us is based on our periodic review of customer preferences. Commercial rates for TV channels in hotel rooms are many times higher than those applied for residences/homes and in keeping with our value-for-money philosophy, we try to offer only those channels that are preferred by most of our guests.

For your information, we have another hotel in Ahmedabad which is built to the specifications of an upscale hotel with Swimming pool. It is called Lemon Tree Premier, Ahmedabad and is located near Nehru Bridge.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

room very compact.housekeeping extremly poor.staff gud.food quality needs improvement.lot of scope for improvement.not satisfied.i will think twice before booking in future.this is time of competition

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mukul D
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 25 June 2013
Dear Guest,

•Room size: this hotel is an upscale hotel built in line with international 3 to 4 star hotels. We offer rooms of varying sizes, which are priced appropriately. Customers, who prefer bigger rooms with queen/king size beds, can choose an appropriate room while booking. You can directly book our rooms for all the 23 hotels we have across India through our website www.lemontreehotels.com or by calling us at +91 99 11 701 701.
•Housekeeping services: our Front Office staff should have promptly informed the Housekeeping teams about your request for ‘room change’ to a higher floor so that they could have proactively placed appropriate in-room amenities for double occupancy in the new room that was allotted to you. However, it was not so and you had to call for additional amenities. We are sorry for this inconvenience. It was a co-ordination error. We have briefed both our teams to work in sync with each other as is pre-defined in our procedures to ensure our guest are cared for at all times. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.
•Food quality: we are sorry you did not enjoy the food. We continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants to try and ensure that customers enjoy their experience.

Best regards,